1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. KADAJ757

KADAJ757 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    KADAJ757
    GGS to I phanatik I, JackoRCB, ShinyBrentford, Craigbot, suminsoserious, loki jih, THE WIERDO 5000, oblivions adept, Swank Button, Player 7, UndreamedAlarm0 BlackStar, Crashem8000, SilentNephillum and everyone else I played this week but couldn't remember their names.

phanatik, SilentNephilim and Craigbot like this.
  2. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    GGS Nowhere_0, unicorn, TrueWiseman.
    Tough time yesterday ^^

3. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs to you too ben, you gave me some hard times too when you were changing tempo: zoning, then pitbull mode with your 9K and 3 P+K ^^

GGs to chibitox too, I hate your Akira more and more you know that ? ^^ ( I don't remember well your Lion, you were destroying me with him too but if feels like it was taking longer and you needed to win more mind games ^^").

4. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Many thanks to Kobi and OffshoreRandy for the games last night.

5. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    That match we had was a close one :).

phanatik and KADAJ757 like this.
  6. UroboroSx

UroboroSx Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Gato Negro Jr
    GGs to oblivions adept, RAVINGunicorn, SwankButton, Slopfather, Craigbot and Nalaztre thanks for the matches :D

Craigbot likes this.
  7. KADAJ757

KADAJ757 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    KADAJ757
    definitely

Craigbot likes this.
  8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

I'm on XBL as of now. My tag is LibertineVFDC for any of you elitists who want to fight a PSN scrub.

9. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

GGs to Shang and Flash in the "Grape" Room. I hope to do something cool like that again. It irks me how one mistake can end the round when I'm leading on so much health!

GGs to EvenPit. People pick on you a lot, but I don't think that you have a terrible Eileen. You're not afraid to abare, which adds a lot to your play. Lots of players are afraid to do this, but you do it pretty well. You mix in defense too, so those matches against your Eileen were fun!

GGs to Jacko. We both adapt to what each other does pretty well, so those matches are very interesting. I hope to keep doing it!

GG to partyboy.

GGs to Purple trap. Our connection seems to be perfect. I'm looking forward to many more games!

Also, is Camelot Kings the SNAKE BOSS of XBL? He was fine fighting me as an 8th Dan, but once he lost he ran away from me. He has the same tactic of waiting at the edge of the ring for you hoping for a back throw when he's losing. I just stood there not moving while he waited. :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
    ExzetyXat1 and Craigbot like this.
  10. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Camelot kings is a guy you should avoid at all costs personally he is no good. There are a few people on XBL that could be potential snake bosses not just Camelot kings

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  11. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

GGS to Kingo for the Eileen lesson,Erf Man,Dollar Yen and all the good people in players match.

12. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    - gameztrix, devkaylion x, Libertine x, << ggs to you guys. I can't counter throws to save my own life.
    - shoutouts to Ben Lord Dur for backing out my challenges because he was sleepy. :p
    - Even though I'd face him in a player room match since I added him as a friend, I won't tell Camelot Kings that he's a points troll. That's just unfair.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
    Ben_Lord_Dur and FaethonsNemesis like this.
  13. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    - GGs to Sega Dreamcast. He mains Jean because "his moves look cool". I'm doing main-ing wrong, then.

14. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Good games in that room hosted by Raziel yesterday. Props to Chief Flash, Jacko, cruzlink, Shag, Stl Tm for some good 'ol VF entertainment, and also for GentlemanThief and Purple Trap joining in late. I haven't been a part of a VF session that long in over three months. (Might be another several weeks before I can do something like that again. *sigh*)

Kruza

Stl_Tim likes this.
  15. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Now I have a good reason to work on Brad.

Hope to see LibertineVFDC more on XBL. Very few Brad online...

16. Libertine

GGs. The lag was pretty bad, so I wouldn't really judge how I am based upon those matches. Incidentally, I'm also working on Pai. I look forward to more matches so I can learn from you.

ExzetyXat1 and Ben_Lord_Dur like this.
  17. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

I really appreciate all the work you have put in to your aoi. I've been there for the evolution. Please don't be a stranger and player match session me sometime.

18. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    ggs to nowhere and kanappio

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  19. Grimmjooww

Grimmjooww Member

he mains shun

20. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN: