1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    Join us...

Modelah likes this.
  2. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Brad can play around her pretty well. He got tools for many of her strong options.
    She's a basic character. Unlike brad you'll learn her really fast to be effective.

About Lag I can't inprove for now. No other IP for optic fiber now.
    I have 1bar lag free connection with US VFers and others guys who have 2 or 3 with lag spike. :-(

Libertine likes this.
  3. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs mitsuruga, kanoppio (nice you've got Brad as a sub I don't get to fight this character very often).
    GGs gameztrix jetbryant78 and all I may forget in PM room and rank !

And remember all people you can invite me anytime I'm connected for room or PM even if I play another game ( will switch for VF with pleasure ^^)

4. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Ggs Kahn Rahn :)eek: 3 min JackaÏ... LoL... ), Kingo (I beated your main once again! :p ), DRundown (wanna use new stuff against Van but Lag make it difficult...:oops:).

5. Kanoppio

Kanoppio Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Kanoppio
    XBL:
    Kanoppio
    G0d3l, Pana, Kingo, k4oru916i, Ivan, Ylyon, Krye, nowhere, mitsuruga, xliiv...GGs all guys! GGs to Yang Chi Nan and randy akira too, even if the game was unplayable but it was fun play with guys from the other side of the world (and very competent players, they must be very good without lag)
    Hope to play soon Libertine, I surely have to learn from his Brad =P

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  6. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs kanoppio, kahn for PM yesterday ( you made me afraid of our future FT10 ^^" will you take Eileen ?)

7. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    @ Kanoppio: get rid of your Bro'. Last time it was perfectly smooth and it was fun to play (and beat several times) your brad. :p:p:p

Pai~Chun likes this.
  8. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

Actually, I'm not very good with her at all. My skills can't transfer over to Pai that easily.

9. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    GGs pana, oblivioushook, tillallareone(?)... others from ranked while waiting for room.

10. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    - GGs to MattVolt(?) and Ben Lord Dur. Ben, STOP RUNNING FROM ME AND WHUP MY ASS LIKE A MAN! :p

11. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    I was playing Pana. :);-)Copy. pasting stuff to kick your butt! Ah ah ! see you around ;-)

12. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    ^ Excuses... :/ FAYCE MEEH!

13. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    You don't need to encourage him man if you want it that bad it will come soon enough just focus on training yourself for anything.

14. Dollar Yen

Dollar Yen Active Member

PSN:
    DollarYen
    XBL:
    Dollar Yen SRK
    ^ @shadowmaster: start using proper sentences when you're talking to me. I can't read this shit and I refuse to get my Cambodian Breast Milk provider to take a stab at this. Thanks, man.

- Ben Lord: when are you in a room? there's some things you've done that I had a question about.

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  15. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Yesterday!! ^^ Thanks KingOfTonTakaEstNUL; Pana; Kahn Rahn... This was a lot of fun. Some crazy stuff and scrubby techniques... :D

$Yen: Tonight! ;)

16. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Hahaha I wasn't playing seriously but don't worry, my Taka will give you a nice 10-00 next time...
    ggs recently to my little G0d3L and his useful tips, pana and his mashing skillz, Kahn Rahn and his awful connection, no-w-here and his special Goh lag tactics, kanoppio and his noobish Brad, electro lex and his iageri combos...

Who said online VF is dead ? not in Europe at least..

Electro_Jacky and Ben_Lord_Dur like this.
  17. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

So when is the Kahn Rahns vs Nowhere scheduled ? :)
    Was there a God3l vs Mister after all ?

18. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Whenever you want, I'll try to ask kahn when he's ok and which character he'll take.

Thank you sensei ^^ (but seriously what are they ?)

That's quite a few days I don't get to play PM or room, when are you guys playing ? (chibitox, ben, doc cube... ?)

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  19. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

I'm in the allergie period of the year so when I get home sometimes it's with a big headache and I can't play VF.
    Between that and the GF management my play schedule is a bit random nowadays ^^.

20. Kanoppio

Kanoppio Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Kanoppio
    XBL:
    Kanoppio
    Oh cmon, you just count when you win xD btw next time I'll play just like you, with the monitor turned off and mashing stick with closed punches xD
    (jokes apart we should play more often in the morning of weekends :p )

"Hahaha I wasn't playing seriously but don't worry, my Brad will give you a nice 10-00 next time..."

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.