1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Ok, I am like you, I like to stay focused and not being distracted while playing VF, but... come on, it's just online and casual.
    We can spare you the silly trash talking, but we can also share some thoughts and stratz with our broken english. How would have pana reached that level otherwise ?:D:D:D

G0d3L and Ellis like this.
  2. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    This guy was called "the grave" a while ago. Even in french he wasn't able to sort 2 words in a row!

And now he speaks like Twelve chicks going to purchase a thousands of clothes using their husbands credit card.

Man he like to speak. Never thought I would say that....... :D:p

G0d3L, Krye and kingo like this.
  3. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I admit it can't get much more casual than Pana's playing. :p

4. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Unfortunately i do not have mic yet ( actually i have but im afraid i lost it lol ) but listening kingo and pana trash talking i get inspired. lol its pretty funny actually and for me its more comfortable to play. i have great time with them even if i get my ass kicked as always.

GGs to Pana, kingo,kanoppio,kahnrahn and nowhere ( nowhere@ it was laggy but anyways thx for the games. :) ggs to unicorn too even we played only 4 or 5 matches i dont remember ... but connection was good for me ).

*Kingo and Pana : you are such a trolls. Kingo i got prepared for your 8P+K. hahah :p

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  5. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

watch your mouth or I'll report (again) you on xbl!
    loooooool

Pai~Chun likes this.
  6. Libertine

Libertine Well-Known Member Content Manager Brad Silver Supporter Content Coordinator

LOL @ those reports. I've actually been reported for being aggressive in this game.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  7. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Nah it wasn't me who reported my scrubby bitch but it was so much fun seeing her dieing to get back spamming on xbl XD

8. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    ggrrrr you fils de pu.... i meant I'm sorry mon amour. :oops:

Sozos don't worry I'll get you with my 8P+K...hehehe

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
    Sozos and Ben_Lord_Dur like this.
  9. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    GGs to GOd3L (next time I'd like to see your kage ^^), sozos (yesterday was pretty laggy but usually is better, nice agressive Akira you've got !), Chibitox (once you get into my head...your Akira makes me afraid to defend AND to attack, how I hate that !)

PS :GGs to Jacko in rank you demoted me, I promoted again you may want some of these points ?( Pana too ?) : come and try to get some ^^ !

Sozos likes this.
  10. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Good fights with Libertine James Kenobi and Purple Trap this week and Ben Lord as well. There was another "Cartoon" something GG as well.

11. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    ggs to evenpit, 1way, cruzlink, listerinevfdc, and stl. next time time tim stay off the mic during match. i thought you needed an exorcist:eek:

Pai~Chun likes this.
  12. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Don't ask me for help anymore, I'm done reading your love letters of how you want vf to be and not in reality how vf really is. You don't listen and when things don't work your way you turn into a amazing bag of popcorn, salty! If you can't deal with p/2p/elbow/throw basics you need to try something a little easier like knitting.

Things you should be looking at:
    Basics:
    p on block
    p on hit
    p on ch

2p on block
    2p on hit
    2p on ch

safe mid preferably -5 and down with a good two piece threat followup
    same on block
    same on hit
    same on ch

All these situations on side too. Keep in mind doing the math and keeping it frame tight not all the time to be read, but a good majority of the time.

i.e: p on block @ +2 keep things 12 frames and down to beat opponents fastest choice also with other moves to cover evade and opponent type option select.

Pai~Chun and soke like this.
  13. benny white

benny white New Member

XBL:
    Bennyboomx
    Good Games to STL and many more.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  14. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    GGs to Kingo, Pana and Godel.. Pretty fun games.
    * Kingo got me with that 8P+K . hahaha My kage randomness made it easier.
    Anw im the best.. LOL

thr likes this.
  15. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Ggs Mr. Benny Boom. I like the fact you play vf in large sets. I wish I could replicate you for every character. Thank you very much for dedicating your time!

Not just I love vfing...
    Just, what was the petition for?? @-@

16. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Benny white = benny boomx?
    If that so ggs for the games in ranked, altought the lag (well you'r in usa and i'm in europe).

17. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

GGs to Nowhere, Ben Lord Dur, Xliiv, Kanoppio, Sozos (glad to finally be able to play you again), Pana (looking fwd for what's next after "BAAAM! ZUUUM!" / "CRISTO!" / "MMPH") and my little scrubby bitch (Kingofspam) that yesterday brought more than his usual A game...his (as)S game!
    I've started my own collection of g0d3like 8P+K :cool:
    And don't let me talk about your gdlk ring out draw looool
    I really hope you'll get used to your new old ps2 pad while your search for the perfect one will continue <3
    Btw it's not that your pad guard button doesn't work IT'S THAT YOU DON'T GUARD, EVER!!! :p

kingo and Sozos like this.
  18. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Yeah yeah yeah... like your Shun Di could use his guard button !
    And let's talk about fair play... You know, usually when a lag spike kicks in, both players just back off and wait for the lag to vanish before playing again ? But not G0d3L, nooooooo.
    The jerk just takes advantage of it and dash forward and throws you out of nowhere ! What a bitch !!!! The lag is really your friend, and allows your billions attempts of blocked 8P+K to be safe !! So Please shut up !
    But since I don't want to get reported, I am forced to say ggs....lol

ggs kanoppio, funny games with all that flip kick / missile spam lol. No wonder why you're kinda the student of mia battona, your Kage is as bad as hers... remember I'm the best Kage of Europe !

Huummm... I think we have enough EU Kage players here to do some fun FT5 Kage mirrors... kanoppio, pana, me, sozos, k4oru916i and even ad4m.... no no I didn't forget anyone.:D

Last edited: May 8, 2014
    Ben_Lord_Dur, G0d3L and Sozos like this.
  19. SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SilentNephilim
    XBL:
    SilentNephilim
    GGs to DrFamilia, Loki jih, KADAJ757, BLKxSEPTEMBER, James Kenobi 8, gregm0O7, sowderjamie, GunSniper Ls, and everyone else I have played the passed few days :3

20. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Good set with BBountyHunter. I drowned in Aoi's punTang!
    GGS to someone in Rank match Sorry I forgot the Tag they were a Kage player!

BBountyHuntyr likes this.