1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Northofself

Northofself Member

PSN:
    RadicalEssay
    XBL:
    Northofself
    A good few games earlier to Outfoxd and DragonCrusher85 (sorry, I've lost track of your forum name), especially for bringing some of the scarier things that Blaze, Brad and Eileen can do. Apologies for the mic difficulties--by the time I could hear you, you probably couldn't hear me. We'll try this again when I'm done adjusting to my girl's changes. :p

2. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    ggs to all the new and old faces on xbl. THIS GAME IS AWESOME!

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Had a fun room match tonight with Seidon VFDC, Zeextremekid and Blossy1000. I've been trying to use the room matches over the last few days and it just seems completely dead in there, anyway it was great to see how you guys deal with each others playstyle.

One thing I need to get a new mic, things seemed quite slow going at times, i'm sure we can make it more lively if we all could get on the mic [​IMG]

Also, had a ton of fun games in ranked and player matches so GGs to Marly, FreedfrmtheReal (this guy is sneaky), TSF01, SEIJI HITO, jrcma, iKamikaze, xX SETTRA Xx, THRfin, Krye and anyone else that i've forgot.

Game is Great [​IMG]

Pai~Chun likes this.
  4. Kiu

Kiu Member

GGs to hypershadow778, whom I'm playing right now. Met online last night and he said that he really liked my Jean so we've been grinding out Jean vs Jacky matches. [​IMG]

Anybody who wants to play please send me a message on XBL! TFA Kiu is the GT, I really want to keep playing and learning.

5. Strategist

Strategist Active Member

GG's to VFDC Hayato. Those were some fun matches.

6. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    Good games to all of the guy old regulars I faced recently especially the ones I haven't seen in online ages like LA Akira Cozby,Flash, Kidvid, etc to name a few people it is great to see so many people playing VF regardless of whether or not I win or lose. I also saw so many new people online in the last 2 days playing that I know are a part of VFDC that I couldn't name them all here too. My van was getting her butt kicked but that is part of the game oh well.

7. Outfoxd

Outfoxd Well-Known Member

GGs to Venussail.

8. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    GGs King of carnage, shinybrentford, Eubanks, lauchan, stl tm for the room matches.

9. nou

nou Well-Known Member

GGS to WEIAND(sp?) and ShinyBrentford. I was getting scraped but was able to bring it back.

Those last few matches had me going " WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE PLAY THIS"

Can't wait to see where we are at in a few months(and hopefully A LOT LONGER) compared to now!

10. jrcma

jrcma Well-Known Member

<span style="font-family: 'Century Gothic'">ggs TaC(TrashChaossss) FadedFilm, MarlyJay, Online Can Dead.[/size]</span>

11. FrakimusGrime

FrakimusGrime Well-Known Member

GGs to all the old faces of VFDC like Flsh, KoC, LA Akira, VFnumbers, and all the new faces. Cheers to many more future matches [​IMG]

12. EmX

EmX Well-Known Member

ggs everybody in ranked. lots of work to put in for me.

is it just me or is the netcode significantly improved?

13. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

had a nice, but limited, time with L_A, Tricky, and HerkDawg.

For all that are going to be putting up with my scrubby ass, I salute you.

14. Aidan

Aidan Well-Known Member

PSN:
    xX_SETTRA_Xx
    XBL:
    xX SETTRA Xx
    Good games last night to Kingo, Daydream and Methylidene for a long session.

The new TE system is money against Aoi, its much easier now to deal with her Sundome cancels. Love the game for that [​IMG]

Also GGs to Feck, GFA, Blossy and countless new faces.

15. barn34

barn34 Active Member

ggs to all those guys i showcased my scrubby jean with in ranked last night. i recognized quite a few ids, but they're escaping my memory at the moment.

i put in about 40 matches in a limited time, still have a TON of work to do to get my mind back into the game after a lenthy absense waiting for FS to finally get here, but had a blast. i'll prolly be putting in a ton more time this weekend, as well. everyone feel free to add me and invite me to rooms or whatever if you're playing. like i said, i'm quite scrubby right now, but eager to learn and improve like a boss.

the new moves that vanessa has now really messed my mind up on multiple occasions. i was used to a certain follow up and then something completely new comes out her bag of tricks and blows my mind. awesome stuff, indeed.

16. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The new TE system is money against Aoi, its much easier now to deal with her Sundome cancels. Love the game for that </div></div>
    You know what, I fought a few Aois today. I would say your right, and I cleaned up a lot of my bad habits when it comes to TE, first off by doing it correctly [​IMG]

GGs to everyone have played in the past few days.

17. Kiu

Kiu Member

GGs to Strategist here on VFDC, aka DivisibleDuke. Those were some really freakin' good games! [​IMG]

I really feel like my Jean is leveling up, and you helped me increase my poke and my pressure/rushdown game.

18. Dipstick

Dipstick Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RottenSashimi
    XBL:
    Kumubou
    Shoutouts to Hayato, Numbers, Tricky, lauchan, Rodnutz and a bunch of other people I'm forgetting for good games in ranked last night.

I should give the netcode more credit -- I'm surprised at how playable games from Phoenix to the east coast are.

19. Kenshearer

Kenshearer Active Member

PSN:
    Kenshearer_VF
    GGs Marly, Feck, Krye & Daydream.

Feck, you sound far more normal than I ever imagined you would.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  20. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Thanks I guess, I was under the impression my accent was as offensive as my online persona :p

GGs to you and everyone else in that room match, it was immense. Gotta learn how to deal with Krye though [​IMG]