1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Reinhart_x

Reinhart_x New Member

GGs to Otitis, that was a fun Goh mirror set. [​IMG] I certainly needed the practice against him as I had only faught him once before.

2. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Cool addy not being able to use wolfs dmpk , its like Christmas!! Wonder what he was like when he tried dmpk and it didn't work...hahahah!!

Pai~Chun likes this.
  3. ItzJin

ItzJin Member

GGs to everyone I've played, especially SDS for showing me how much work there is to be done. To the lab i go.....

4. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

GG's to you in rank Sir... Don't sweat the small stuff.. we are all learning at the same time. I was getting over on you a bit with some tatics from VF5 vanilla.
    GG's to XYZ#'s
    GG's to Ayo Fanboy
    GG's to All of the rank match contestants.. Nice to see people putting forth the effort to learn and stick with it.

Air Jacky Thanks for letting me Level up off you.. not that i need you to do it. you just made it easy for me. Starting off VF5:FS trying to be a troll... Good job.

5. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

I actually lol'd at this... (of course I didnt't, who actually really does literally lol at something they read online? Still funny though)

GGs to everyone who didn't send me hate mail tonight, and to some of you who did. VF online seemed to change a bit. i like it, more people to play!

6. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I feel old! Great games to everyone I've played.
    I really need to train more and get use to this new system. I'm trying out different setups with goh

7. Outfoxd

Outfoxd Well-Known Member

Ggs to Strategist, and thanks for giving me a lot of people to deal with.

GGS to the other guy too, who I am unsure of his name.

8. MDSPrime

MDSPrime Grappler & Part time Ninja

XBL:
    Pilchard LoveR
    GGS to everybody I played yesterday in rooms and ranked, too many to mention but many familiar players from VFDC who I haven't played for ages and some I've not played before, GGS also to the new players its great to see so many, good fun all round.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  9. AyuFanb0y

AyuFanb0y Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone I've played in the last few days. Haven't played this much VF in such a short span of time in a long, long time. Feels good to play ranked again and see familiar names from vanilla.

10. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    GGs UK Rayne, and everyone else I played.

11. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I did just now reading this [​IMG]

GGs, to Rich, RoboQuak, Seidon, Feck, Daydream, Krye, Kingo and the french dude who shouted "newb" at me after i rode is abare wave to victory using only elbow [​IMG]

GGs to anyone else i've not mentioned as well. Game is so good atm [​IMG]

12. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Good and long and session with xx SETTRA xx, methylidene and Kingofvf4 the other night. GGs yesterday to Feck, Kingofvf4, MarlyJay, Krye, Seidon, Rich and that Brad dude with the blue speedo and drinkmixer. Had fun but few games with you Blossy. We should follow up on that later, of course your Sarah was as ill as ever.

Also GGs to everybody that I play that try to take the game seriously and don't spam and quit after 2-3 games.

13. Generalkills

Generalkills New Member

Hey Im kinda a new player of this series for the most part but Ive been grinding heavily on it my GT is brook01. I played some real good ppl.

GGs to Shun is drunk, SDS overfeind, Air Jacky, SutterPain, Jin Masters, and whoever else I encountered [​IMG]

14. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    Ggs to III Jin III, the new Vanessa tech is very interesting!

15. jijilip

jijilip Active Member

names i recognize from here that i played are Myke, Rod, and King of CarnageVF (someone posted his name above).

got smashed by all. ill try to do better next time.

16. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Props to Infamous Geezer for the set of ranked matches we played earlier today. I gotta kill this ugly habit of inputting multiple TEs as soon as possible.

Kruza

17. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

GGs to Zeeextremekid. I felt like some things really clicked in that match, and that's what player match is for; experimenting.

I know that feel lol.

18. ZeroEx

ZeroEx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zeextremekid
    XBL:
    Zeextremekid
    Man I've been learning a ton of things from playing people online, just trying out different things to see what beats what and what moves have good priority.

Those Lion vs matches where fun as hell. I think we played like an hour or something.

Today I found out some really interesting setups that I've been messing around with. Online is good practice for me, offline will be better, cause then I don't have to worry about missing the timings on anything.

GGs man.

GGs to anyone who mentioned me a well in this thread, been kinda busy lately so I don't visit this thread as often as I should.

19. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    finally got to spend some proper time with the game yesterday Ggs to everyone I've played since launch.

special mentions go to krye for the nice little set of player matches, Kingo for smacking me about in ranked twice, Marly for the banter and games in the lobbies, Blossy for kicking me six ways from Sunday with Sarah, Feck for being my first ranked loss and then the really close matches (still my kryptonite), and Ultralewis for giving me a kicking before I went to bed!

Really enjoying Fs so far. Still trying to overcome habits like mashing multiple TEs. Getting my combos down somewhat but when I play tala I panic spam moves instead of playing properly. Nice to see loads of new players floating about too!

20. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    GGs to Kingo and THRfin for matches in ranked and as usual everyone else. I cant believe FS connection with Kingo feels actually playable. OMG OMG