1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Good Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. RORY

RORY Well-Known Member

XBL:
    RORORORORORO
    ohhhhhh you're freedfrmthereal, yeah ggs man.

2. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying FS so far. I'm happy that there are some new players... I really like the feel of the game. My only sort of gripe is basically what I thought it would be: the sheer amount of strings are a little overwhelming and unknowable.

Good matches with everyone. Very funny fights back and forth with Kamais... Good fights with Tricky, Flash, Gernbergs, Jinxhand, Ayufanboy and everybody else.

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Thanks to Tricky for "working from home" and having some fun player matches and working on strats and escapes from strats. that was the best way to usher in a Monday.

every day, I suck a little less.

4. SilentNephilim

SilentNephilim Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SilentNephilim
    XBL:
    SilentNephilim
    GGs to everyone i've played the past couple of days! Need to improve more ^_^

5. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone so far. I'm going to stick to PSN player rooms a bit more than XBL ranked, but its been fun. Keep it going, and be nice to new players (unless they're talking mad shit- then put them down).

6. Strategist

Strategist Active Member

GG's to JINXHAND, SDS_Overfiend, and LA_Akira.

7. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

GG's I let you live.... Badly... you was playing so awkward i did'nt even know how to read you. I hate that shit with a passion. Not saying you but the bullshit people do in rank is fucking sickening. I dumbed myself down so much that when i play someone with common knowledge of the game i was over thinking SMH!!!.

8. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Taka <<< Fat Bastard is so strong. :p & GGS everyone. ^____^

9. Strategist

Strategist Active Member

I was surprised I was waiting for the severe ass whopping to take place, you almost made the comeback also lol

10. Strategist

Strategist Active Member

Also forgot to add GG's to Happyfriend Lau

11. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    GGs with ninja of fate. fun games

12. TeeZed

TeeZed Well-Known Member

What time does everyone play?! Every time I go online I get people that have somehow got the master rank and complain when you beat them...

Played a LOT of new players that I haven't seen before, I guess that's what happens with a new game and with not playing for a few years. GG's to Kingo... when you're on a roll I can't do a damn thing

Also GG's to OkironBaka ^^

13. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    Props to SoulKatana and Methylidene for some good sessions.

14. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Too many good games recently, I want to give a shoutout to some of the people i've had good matches with in ranked though :p

Krye - Still struggling to deal with you, think i've got a plan if my fingers co-operate.

Settra - Great games with you [​IMG]

UK Rayne - This guy demoted me to Raider ...then was kind enough to let me beat him till I got back to Barbarian :p

THRfin - Fun games with you, that Taka is strong.

GGs to all the others i've played, Sensei SD, Alex69190, BEAST RISING, Seidon ...way too many to remember.

15. tonyfamilia

tonyfamilia Well-Known Member

I finally got to play some VFDC folks.
    GGs to...

Animal Staccato, so much fun to pit our FS Lions against each other. Granted my Lion is like 90% vanilla, lol. Ima have to relearn that goofy chap. After seeing your Lion with that flag and that silly "Beating up on the elderly is so uncool." win pose I went and created a Lion just to use that flag and annoy the crap out of whoever I beat, lmao. Man, I literally lol'd every time I saw that win pose.

GT, finally man! Florida represent! I been living here now for the past 6 years and Ima be rooting for the home team when it comes to VF. I can't wait to see you demolish folks with your fully learned and developed Jean.

A New Challenger Comes!

16. Cozby

Cozby OMG Custom Title! W00T!

PSN:
    CozzyHendrixx
    XBL:
    Stn Cozby
    GGs guys. Akira is OP.

17. Lucky_GT

Lucky_GT Well-Known Member

GGs Tfam (Team Florida!) and everyone else I've played. My Jean isn't fully developed yet, I just came up with some new tech I haven't used in a match yet that is pretty cheap. Cheaper than the unblockable...

My brother will be playing on my live account sometimes so if I'm offline and you randomly run into me playing Vanessa, it isn't me.

Edit: They should have never given me a record function : D.

18. Chibiaya

Chibiaya Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Bus Orez
    I havent played you in a really long time, I used to be AyaSempai vfdc on xbl. I would love to play you again sometime

19. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Quality games to all I played since last week. Most notable mention GT Jean/Masa Red Shun/Cja Van/Jin Van/Happy Friend Lau. Still trying to omp towards stomach for crouch stagger in anticipation of disadvantage 2p/mid, lol. Looking too much for failed evade punishing, trying to punish throw whiff w/ pk>stance entry option. Getting used to new high p sabaki>stance entry, wondering how to consistently create traps for failed evade attackers to get half circular ch etc. Also, just a general flow for lion, so I'm not always doing tit for tat.

Without all of you guys playing I would have no bar to reach for to improve.

Thanks

Tfam-
    Thanks for the pms and yes I read and acknowledged everyone.

Cya on live.

20. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

GT, do you mean that sideturn charge K here? It's +12 for Jean and the following low kick is blockable. But you need to hold down instead of tap 2 to do it. Also you can evade it with correct direction somehow.

Online is another story I guess.