1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBOX AVATARS

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by smb, Nov 20, 2008.

1. RobynLiquorstorz

RobynLiquorstorz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

looks a little more like me than i'm willing to admit

(especially the red eyes and stoner-bags under 'em)

2. jonasg33k

jonasg33k Active Member

[​IMG]

here is mine, its fun too create and you easily become addict with theses avatar /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

3. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    That's a great frigging idea Myke! I think we should take that over to Major Nelson's blog. Imagine if gamer developers added items you can get from completing all achievements to there game or a very difficult one in game (such as beating the game on insane mode or something)?

Yeah if you don't mind I think I'm going to sign up to Nelson's blog and quote you on this great idea. It's a long shot, but it can't hurt to throw it out there.

It could kind of be like Sony's trophy system except here you get to actual wear the trophies. Game specific items for the win!

4. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

I remember MS mention about wearing specific items and gear during their Keynote. It will happen. I just want a 10ft sword like Gutz!

5. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

This is me but without the scar /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif [​IMG]

And also this fine lady next to me! shake shake shake /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

[​IMG]

6. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    Even though I've only seen a couple pictures - that is totally you. Very cool, indeed.

7. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    hahahah that's SO CROC-LIKE! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif good job mate!

8. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Looks pretty close to me

[​IMG]

9. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

so far from what I've seen, myke's and plague's are DEAD on! (from the pics ive seen)

cmon folks, create avatars that are a replica of you! not some ramdom creation (anyone can imagine it..). Im looking at you vfhayato! that shit looks NOTHING like you!, man up and create something thas similar to YOU /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif hehhe

10. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    SAL YOU STOLE MY SHORTS! >=O

see?

[​IMG]

MAAAAN! i wanted to do more with the clothing and shoes, but i felt very limited with the selection. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

11. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE
    I read we'll get more items. Can't wait.

12. Chief_Flash

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    HAYATO! IS THAT A GIRL!?!??! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

13. VFhayato

She is sexyyyy /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif dance dance dance

14. VFhayato

LOL! i'm wearing suittt son! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
    but i should take off the gloves XD!

15. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

This would be me.
    [​IMG]

16. Heta_Akira

Heta_Akira Well-Known Member

Ok, this looks like me
    (Don't you think Sudden?)
    [​IMG]

Heta Akira

17. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Gernburg's "edgy" avatar! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif If you guys knew me, you'd say this looks a lot like me. The girl's lips look more like mine so... I have big lips. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

[​IMG]

18. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

<u>AWESOME IDEA!!!</u> If they are smart enough to listen to that, people will become fucking OBSESSED with achievements and they could even start getting game sales purely off of the fact that a game has some very cool or rare/very-difficult-to-get items. It's truly a great, great idea.

19. Air Jacky

Air Jacky Well-Known Member

hey its PAT!!!!

20. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

[​IMG]

._. this is me... more or less ._.