1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Yo! Videogames featuring VF5FS

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jan 21, 2017.

By Myke on Jan 21, 2017 at 1:53 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    A couple of week's back, Maximilian's YoVideogames channel on Twitch was streaming Virtua Fighter 5 Final Showdown. The two things that struck me were the number of people who were watching live (over 4K), and the glowing praise Maximilian had for VF in general, and it's not often VF5FS gets that kind of exposure! So if you don't mind watching a some guys rumble their way through VF5FS while having a blast, then check out the Youtube archive below. It might even remind you of your first time playing?

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown! Part 1 - YoVideogames

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown! Part 2 - YoVideogames
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown! Part 3 - YoVideogames
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown! Part 4 - YoVideogames
    Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown! Part 5 - YoVideogames

Ellis, Kruza, Unicorn and 2 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Chief_Flash
      Chief_Flash
      i am trying to get in contact with Maximilian Dood to see if he's really interested in playing FS. i want to teach him some things to maybe increase his curiosity :holla:
      emperorshadox likes this.
    2. Shag
      Shag
      Max plays a plethora of other fighting games on his stream. His stream is dedicated to the casual FGC crowd. I think he has the most subscriptions then any other FGC related stream.

With that being said, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
      Chief_Flash likes this.
    3. SNAKE BOSS
      SNAKE BOSS
      Yea I have tried having a ft10 match for vf5fs with him on his stream last year to get more people into vf. But there was no response. Then again he does not read all the msg he gets because he gets a lot probably. You can still try though and maybe something will happen.
    4. LegendaryHero90
      LegendaryHero90
      A game with 3 buttons, 6-7 frames of input buffer window, and <20 characters is too hard. Yet games that have 1 frame links, 50+ characters, or insanely long strings/infinite combos are more popular?

A game with a tutorial mode and practice mode that tells you you're character's frame data is hard to learn.Yet games without a tutorial and games that have you RESEARCH your own frame data is played more often?!

waht...?
      emperorshadox, Neonomide and oneida like this.
    5. emperorshadox
      emperorshadox

I guess people won't like fighting games these days unless it features blood, gore, demons, vampires, lightning, Fireballs e.t.c.