1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

6/22 Portland, OR VF4 Tourney Results

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by PrototypeJacky, Jun 24, 2002.

1. PrototypeJacky

PrototypeJacky New Member

Time/Date: Noon - Saturday 6/22
    Host: RayBladeX

Total Entries: 8
    Results:
    1st - RayBladeX
    2nd - Jason Dolor
    3rd - Ricardo Delgado
    4th - Nick S.
    5th - Hollis Wright
    5th - Hien
    7th - Emil Karafezov
    7th - Jari Stutts

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Despite the small turnout, I had a fun time on the day of the tournament. Don't know if it's a great thing for me to have predicted the top 4 places accurately on Friday night.

Ray, wish I could have played you more (whether it was during or outside of the tournament). But we don't play each other all that much these days.

Jason and Ricardo REALLY remind me of LA's Andy. In terms of their approach to the game, the way they play it, and their handle on it. This is something I'm quite excited about actually. Had a wonderful time playing lots and lots of VF4 with these guys and Hien after the tournament.

The battle between Emil and Hien was quite entertaining as Hien made a big come back.

Hollis and Jari made some good improvements on their game since I last saw them play.

Thanks for the games and good times, everyone.

-Chanchai