1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

A thing i just noticed with Jacky.

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Lordpen, Jan 27, 2004.

1. Lordpen

Lordpen Member

Sorry if it has been posted before, I couldnt find it anywhere atleast.

[4][6][P]+[K] Counter hit, dash forward and [G] cancel as fast as you can, then throw. If you do [6][4][P]+[G] this ads up to 84 damage, not to bad.

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

...Or you could just take the garanteed [P]+[K] combo instead.

Btw, Welcome to the board man.

/KiwE

3. Lordpen

Lordpen Member

Yes ofcourse, but this does do a bit more damage, it might just be useful as a gamble everyonce in a while.

oh and thanks, glad to be here /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

Your throw can be throw escaped, put the [P]+[K] combo is unavoidable.

5. Lordpen

Lordpen Member

I know, but chances are they wont be ready for it, as most people just do the [P]+[K].

6. ValeStyle_Gove

ValeStyle_Gove Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Lordpen said:

I know, but chances are they wont be ready for it, as most people just do the [P]+[K].

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they will after they are throw escaped 30times /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Hi, if you really want to gamble with throw your best chance may be to [P] throw.

[6_][P],[K] is quaranteed so if you poke with [P] you may be able to take the throw afterwards since the opponent (if he or she knows that [6_][P],[K] is guaranteed) is most likely expecting the full damage from the string.

8. andy

andy Well-Known Member

After MC [4][6][P]+[K], another [4][6][P]+[K] is guaranteed. After normal hit [4][6][P]+[K], [P] is guaranteed. You should hold forward for the [P] to connect. Then you throw, or try [3][3][K], or [4][6][K]+[G] if they start throw escaping and dodging after [P]. Or you can just do [6_][P][K] after the second eye poke for guaranteed damage.

9. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

senbon eyepoke

I am now officially scared of andy.

I think though that the lesson might be something along the lines of getting MC with the eyepoke should net you more than just that stinking beatknuckle + whatnot sometimes. Not that there's anything especially wrong with being a boring ass elbow>elbow jacky.