1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

all of you using the Agetac Arcade stick ?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Nov 3, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

all of you using the Agetac Arcade stick ?

I think I am going to buy the agetac stick later tomorrow , some of the button presses are just a real pain with Pad.. DO all of you use the Agetac stick ? or some of you still uses the pad ? any inputs is appraciate.. Is Agetac's arcade stick the ONLY 1 out ? anyone of you using it ? what is your opinion on it ? thanks,
    ClubW

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Re: all of you using the Agetac Arcade stick ?

I assume that Agetec's stick is the ASCII stick in Japan (the Sega official one)? If so, yes, that's the stick that almost everyone here is using. It may take some time getting used to, but after a while it's a very good stick.

ice-9 | Sennin

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ty Ice, yes, it is the official one . has green buttons ..
    it is 49.95 ;( but I am going to buy it so I can enjoy vf3tb at the maxium.
    But there is an ALLOY arcade stick coming out from Interact. so I was curious on how people like the Official stick .
    the EB and Software etc Employees all todl me to wait for the Alloy stick . but I dont value their opinion much :)
    ClubW

4. Guest

Guest Guest

The alloy stick is garbage. The agetec stick is as close as you are going to get to playing VF3TB in your home. Just for the record, most employees at the mall stores (EB, software etc, babbages) don't know shit. I have actually seen items on the shelf that someone was asking for and heard them say that it is not out, NOTE: this is just one example