1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Alphabet character.

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by devilryu, Jul 4, 2005.

1. devilryu

devilryu New Member

The other day i was reading some cheats for virtua fighter 3tb and it said play as "alphabet character' and i was wondering does anyone have any pictures of him since i havent played virtua fighter 3.

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

took a few pics here they are:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Gotta say that it has been a huge improvement between VF3 and VF4. The graphic has improved a lot and characters don't look like dums. Wolf looks like a scavenger /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Keep in mind that the arcade graphics look better than these screens shown here - Sal merely capped these from an emulator to show off alphabet man.

5. sanjuroAKIRA

sanjuroAKIRA Well-Known Member

Arcade VF3 is roughly comparable to PS2 VFevo...The character models are a tad blockier as you can see, but the stages are generally a bit sexier and everything seems to have more depth. Arcade evo is another story. Then again, how old is VF3? DAMN!

6. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I gotta apologize for mocking the game just like that. I didn't know that stuff you guys told me. I was wondering how is it possible to make so big step from VF3 to VF4 in graphics /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. But Wolf's clothes still don't please me, though /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Or is it possible to change your clothes in VF3, too?

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

No no... see this time you got it right. Those ARE indeed horrendous clothes.

8. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

Either though Wolf Hawkfield performs one of my favorite kinds of fighting,Wrestling, his fighting moves don't fit in well with VF4'S Fighting System.Its like Virtua Fighter took out the special part of proffesional wrestling:The Submission Moves /versus/images/graemlins/confused.gif

9. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

Wolf Hawkfield gives off this "Drag-Queen" vibe and his scrawny voice ain't helping either.

10. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Dragoncop, are you new here? You see, it's possible to EDIT your message if you notice you've forgotten something. How come all the newbies just don't seem to notice it.