1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

am.sega FT movies

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Maximus, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Man what's up with people putting stubble on Akira???
    Also, damn that Heruru is good.He's got some good tricks.

2. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Dude, STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I'm talking to you College Boy! We don't need you constantly posting comments that so repetitive & uninsightful that even a pre-schooler would have to vomit after reading it.

3. Maximus

SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK, SUCK MY DICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's with everybody this month, is everyone trying to piss me off or is this just a coincidence. I will post my opinions if I want to and if you like or don't like them I really DGAF. DEAL WITH IT JUST LIKE I DEAL WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BULLSHIT THAT'S POSTED.

!!!!!!DUMBASS!!!!!!

4. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Look here you little 5 year old, the only bullshit this site has recently had to tolerate is you. Posting comments that's so obvious in the media section is counter productive. You calling me a dumbass just show how much of a moron you are. I have other qualities then just being a DUMBASS!

Myke you fucking Aussie Meat where's your url misdirection!?

5. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Akira_PH, while you're entitled to your opinion it doesn't mean you have to always post to let us know what it is. If everyone posted their opinions in a movie thread, then we'd have to sift through 40-50 'opinions' each time a movie was posted.

If you have anything you want to discuss about the actual gameplay in the posted movie, then go right ahead. But posting twice in a row the equivalent of "gg" is just seen as noise by most, especially jaded old-timers like Smurf /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. Maximus

Allright, allright, I'll be the bigger man here and just step down. I'll just go on the record and say that I don't want trouble with anyone. If anyone has a problem with me just ask me nicely about it and everyhting will be solved peacefully. Like my bio says, I get pissed off easily, so just ask me nicely next time. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

----Oh, FYI, the only reason I went off on Smurf is because I had been having a really bad month and was a little on the edge. Sorry about that /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif----