1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Any Kage or Aoi combos?

Discussion in 'Kage' started by Ytpme_Secaps, Feb 24, 2004.

1. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    Hi all, this site is amazing.
    I was a huge VF fan/player On the first 2.

I rocked a bunch of wide eyed arcaders as we gazes in awe at the 3dness of it all.

When number 2 came out I quickly became a champion at my local arcade's litte tournies.

It was on number 2 that I also won a far bigger competition held at the once great broadway arcade.

Then VF 3 was the downfall, I loved it, but the 1 dollar price tag made it slowly dissappear from cheap ass arcades.

Playing the Dreamcast version was okay , but lacked the payoff for deep players.

VF 4 came and went and NEVER played it, wasnt in any arcade around me, and i live in the city.

I had forgotten my ways, untill recently I picked up VF evo for PS2....OMFG!

Not only did they go back to the superior VF2 style, but it is the best VF game in so many other ways.

Biggest thing for me is that the game is geared toward the hardcore, I thought no home version of theis series would have everyone remembering the frame recovery of moves, and so on.

Beautiful!

Long short... /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif I finished the combo training for Kage(my best) and Aoi(now my second) any others that arent listed..
    I know there are a bunch of TFT, what are the highest damageing? Thanks for taking the time to read this long ass post.

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Welcome. You should get used to using the Search on this site (button on the top). Search for "+Kage +TFT +Combos" etc etc and if you just got the game you should know that there are combos listed within the trainingmode (press twice in command) where you can choose against which weight / stance etc. That is, the ones in combo training from the help menu isn't all listed in the game but in free training you can bring those up aswell.

The people on this site, or so I've heard, can be abit unfriendly towards people who haven't tried out the searchbutton yet but that could just be a myth /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Good luck and keep on playing man.

/KiwE

3. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member