asking a question about vanessa

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by 22222, Mar 26, 2002.

1. 22222

22222 Active Member

i noticed that when at ds....when i press b+p+k or d/b+p+k vanessa clench and unclench her fist..something like pai when she reverse....so..wat is this abt? is vanessa able to reverse kicks too or wat? hope u dun tink i am lame...i checked but cant seem to find the command for this..thanks...
    btw..any1 can exchange tips on using vanessa..fav combos..eg.. for me..i like to charge kick then throw plp.
    b+k+g then f+p+g . btw, when a person does pppp if u block the pp..for the last p...if u hold stick netural u can catch it isit??
    any tips and combos to share? :p

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Yes, she can reverse high and mid kicks.

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Er... she can reverse some punches too, stuff her auto-inashi would catch. (ie no elbows.)

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

btw..any1 can exchange tips on using vanessa..fav combos..eg.. for me..i like to charge kick then throw plp.
    b+k+g then f+p+g . btw, when a person does pppp if u block the pp..for the last p...if u hold stick netural u can catch it isit??

Tkae a look at this <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=28300&page=&view=&sb=&o=>thread</a>. It should give you the answer to your questions. Hopefully.

5. 22222

22222 Active Member

erm u mean like pai..when u b+p+k reverses high kicks , b/d+p+k reverses midkicks? btw i read the thread and i didnt get something..i noticed in mt style..she has open stance and closed stance...how do u do thoses stance and wat difference does it make in ur moves??

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    gaaahhh!!!!!

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

erm u mean like pai..when u b+p+k reverses high kicks , b/d+p+k reverses midkicks?

<hr></blockquote>

For crying out loud, if look up <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/commands/index.php?chara=vanessa>Vanessa's Command List</a> you will see what kind of Reversals she has.

Read it. Know it.

7. Typhoon

Typhoon Well-Known Member

b+k+g, f+p+g? Thats it? Charging the kick? You must mean her bb+k+g leg rush. And if you manage to bust out a throw after that's blocked, I really feel for your opponent. The charge causes guard stagger if I remember (I dont charge it often), but the pushback on stagger usually sets them out of throw range unless you dash in. And simple p+g throws? Nuts to that... hope your boot connects and go for the guaranteed lowthrow during crumple.