1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

asking a question about vanessa

Discussion in 'Vanessa' started by 22222, Mar 26, 2002.

1. 22222

22222 Active Member

i noticed that when at ds....when i press b+p+k or d/b+p+k vanessa clench and unclench her fist..something like pai when she reverse....so..wat is this abt? is vanessa able to reverse kicks too or wat? hope u dun tink i am lame...i checked but cant seem to find the command for this..thanks...
    btw..any1 can exchange tips on using vanessa..fav combos..eg.. for me..i like to charge kick then throw plp.
    b+k+g then f+p+g . btw, when a person does pppp if u block the pp..for the last p...if u hold stick netural u can catch it isit??
    any tips and combos to share? :p

2. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Yes, she can reverse high and mid kicks.

3. Zero-chan

Zero-chan Well-Known Member

Er... she can reverse some punches too, stuff her auto-inashi would catch. (ie no elbows.)

4. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

btw..any1 can exchange tips on using vanessa..fav combos..eg.. for me..i like to charge kick then throw plp.
    b+k+g then f+p+g . btw, when a person does pppp if u block the pp..for the last p...if u hold stick netural u can catch it isit??

Tkae a look at this <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=versus&Number=28300&page=&view=&sb=&o=>thread</a>. It should give you the answer to your questions. Hopefully.

5. 22222

22222 Active Member

erm u mean like pai..when u b+p+k reverses high kicks , b/d+p+k reverses midkicks? btw i read the thread and i didnt get something..i noticed in mt style..she has open stance and closed stance...how do u do thoses stance and wat difference does it make in ur moves??

6. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    gaaahhh!!!!!

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

erm u mean like pai..when u b+p+k reverses high kicks , b/d+p+k reverses midkicks?

<hr></blockquote>

For crying out loud, if look up <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/commands/index.php?chara=vanessa>Vanessa's Command List</a> you will see what kind of Reversals she has.

Read it. Know it.

7. Typhoon

Typhoon Well-Known Member

b+k+g, f+p+g? Thats it? Charging the kick? You must mean her bb+k+g leg rush. And if you manage to bust out a throw after that's blocked, I really feel for your opponent. The charge causes guard stagger if I remember (I dont charge it often), but the pushback on stagger usually sets them out of throw range unless you dash in. And simple p+g throws? Nuts to that... hope your boot connects and go for the guaranteed lowthrow during crumple.