1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Aussie VF5FS Videos

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Myke, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Now that I have the means to capture more easily, I'll see if I can share some player and room matches that we occasionally hold Down Under!

This is the last set of the 2013 year, played between @AlexMD (LE) and myself (KA).

Get ready for the Ninja Surprise at 3:20 :ninja: :D

Ares-olimpico, Tocuh, Sozos and 2 others like this.
  2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Sozos likes this.
  3. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    What's that weird zooming effect at the versus screen? It's almost like a shaky hand cam effect but I'm guessing you captured this with the LGP?

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

yeah, It's just crappy bitrate, I'll try doubling it, but these upload times are killing me

5. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    I don't think it's anything to do with the bitrate. Bitrate just affects the quality. This literally looks like the screen slight zooms in and out, and even spirals a little. Did you by chance let Youtube try to "auto correct" the shakiness?

6. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

YES!......:(

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    In future, don't!

8. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The first set of 2014.

@AlexMD (LE) vs Myke (KA)

9. Kurt

Kurt Well-Known Member

Just finished watching this. Amazing fights guys, your skill and input is immaculate. Wish I was 10% as good :)

Myke likes this.
  10. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Last week I had a surprise visit from a long time VF buddy of mine Atsushi (ring name Raito) who was in town for a holiday. For those that went to SEGA Cup Europe, I'm sure you would have met him.

He used to live in Sydney many years ago, during the VF4 era, but has since moved back to Japan. This was the first time we had played VF5FS together, so I thought I'd record some footage. In total, I recorded around 3 hours of gameplay but I know nobody will sit through and watch it all (but I did) so I've chosen two segments to upload.

The chart below plots our wins during the course of the 3 hour session, with a couple of notes on character changes and win streaks.

vf5fs myke vs raito 2015-11-20.PNG

The two shaded areas above represent the two segments I've uploaded. In case you're wondering, I forgot to press record from the very beginning, so the action starts with a number of games already played (19-12 in Raito's favour).

VF5FS Myke (KA) vs Raito (LI)

VF5FS Myke (AK) vs Raito (LI)

11. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

@Myke /Thug Life, ^_______^ Akira.

Myke likes this.