1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Site News, Questions and Feedback' started by GLC, Sep 6, 2002.

1. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if it's a bug or "feature"... when one's avatar is smaller than 80 by 80 pixels, it gets stretched to fill the 80 x 80 window. Is that intended?

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Can you give me an example of this?

From what I recall, there used to be an issue with sizing of avatars only if they were specified as external URLs as opposed to being uploaded. With the file residing externally, it couldn't determine the dimensions of the graphic and so defaulted to 80x80. This was necessary otherwise people could have avatars that are obscenely huge.

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

I meant that avatars smaller than 80 x 80 pixels are getting automatically stretched... for instance, an avatar consisting of one white pixel is stretched to 80 by 80 plain white square.