Baltimore MD players

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Shadowdean, Nov 5, 2001.

1. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Yo, is it true there is a VF4 machine in the area? Where at?

2. LeiSarah

LeiSarah Member

Sorry to dissappoint you sadly no. I am in the baltimore area and most of the titles are Tekken 4 MvC 2 and CVS2 that includes eastpoint, white marsh, downtown bmore, and towson.

3. UnCauzi

UnCauzi Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    LeiSarah said:

Sorry to dissappoint you sadly no. I am in the baltimore area and most of the titles are Tekken 4 MvC 2 and CVS2 that includes eastpoint, white marsh, downtown bmore, and towson.

[/ QUOTE ]

So where in Bmore can a body play games anyway? Only games I'm fooling around with nowadays are like...SC2, MvC2 (Barely Top TIerism killed it for me) and say GGXX. VF4:Evo of course but apparently no cabinets around.

Yo SHadow do you all have evo gatherings in MD?

4. Shadowdean

YES YES YES! Get out of the woodwork MD people!! PM me and we can all work out the details!

5. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Unc, sup. We can meet. I too am part of team Fat White Guys Who Take it Up the Ass (one of the tentative team maryland names that was ultimately rejected, since we have a couple of asian players who bend over for nobody =)

Josh typically arranges it and we end up at either his place or sumeragi's.
    I'm hoping he had the sense to PM you a phone numbah... if not, check your PMs for mine, and we'll set something up.

6. Shadowdean

Okie dokie people. I have not been able to get in touch with Sumeragi, he may still be awol in Taiwan, so I am gunna plan on having everybody at my apartment here in d.c around 3 pm.
    My address is this:
    4520 MacArthur Blvd. Apt #1
    Washington, D.C 20007.
    Cell phone: 301-529-9658
    apt phone: 202-965-6339. Come one and all baby!