1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

beating virtua fighter 4 evo tournaments:

Discussion in 'Virtua Fighter 4' started by alphageek6788, Apr 12, 2009.

1. alphageek6788

alphageek6788 Member

I just want to hear the opinions of some more experienced virtua fighters, on virtua fighter 4 evo I beat all of the quest mode tournaments,(I am not trying to sound arrogant).Can I consider myself at least intermediate at this game?and I am guessing that fighting the computer is nowhere near as hard as fighting someone online?I dont use combos or anything I use more simple moves in complex ways.
    by the way I beat them with akira.

beanboy likes this.
  2. Leonard_McCoy

Leonard_McCoy Well-Known Member

AFAIK, Evo has no online :D.

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I beat all the single player modes in every VF game and i'm still a n00b. Lifes not fair /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

4. alphageek6788

alphageek6788 Member

Aright, I guess I am still a noob.But I am still happy to be a noob.

beanboy likes this.
  5. InstantOverhead

InstantOverhead Well-Known Member

If you have VF4EVO try beating all of the trials and training mode simulations. Then take what you learned there and play Quest mode and put those to practice as much as possible.

There is no better A.I. for fighting games than VF4EVO (or possibly VF5 ver. C on the 360) to learn how to play against.

6. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Hopefully when you guys and others reading this, beat the tournament modes, you all actually learned some things after beating the entire thing. When fighting the cpu, the cpu actually shows ways, to deal with certain attacks, combos and moves. That's why I would sometimes go back, and randomly fight in any of the tournaments, to learn more tactics. So that's my tip to you. :holla:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2022