1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Boogie Down Beat Down

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by CJA, Aug 16, 2012.

1. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    I'm making this thread for anyone who lives in the Bronx area of NYC, and wants to get some offline matches in. Next Level Arcade is just too far of a trian ride to take after work, i mean Saturday's yeah but on Tuesdays? o_O no way. So hit me up i got both PS3 & 360 versions and Two Arcade sticks for each console i get outta work at 4:30 p.m so anything around 6:00 p.m. til midnight should be good- Mon-Fri. Let me know NYC VFDC

2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

Well where in the city are you?

3. SpLSlick

SpLSlick Active Member

I would definitely join you depending where in the bronx you are in.....Next Level is kind of a pain to get to from Harlem =[

4. Tricky

Monday's there mashfest at fashon 40 bar every other week. I could hit that spot up with a few others who can't make the treck to NL every week. NL is going to have to become a special occasion for me once the school year ramps up.

5. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    Um....the Bronx,any how SPL Slick pm your contact info so we can set something up.

6. Tricky

My bad I skipped that word in your first post. :D

7. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I live in the Bronx but I work in Brooklyn, not too far from NL so I'll be there on Tuesday's.

Any particular day you feel like hosting?

8. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    You got my number Shag and are welcomed to my house so just give me a call, like i said Mon-Fri 6:00 p.m. til midnight

9. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    Bump..... so every Thursday From 6:30 til midnight its going down at my crib offline VF

10. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Want to give this thread some love.

I went by CJA's crib last Thursday, he was a great host. Had a good time playing VF and Marvel. AE, not so much heh heh.

I doubt I can do this Thursday but I'll try to plan for next week. :)

11. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    Thanks Shag, now a Bump for VFDC NYC again my crib is open for some offline matches. Offline is where its at so holla at me, also i got all Fighters worth playing and then some so step out the cave and socialize

12. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    Bump, hosting tonite at my place