1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Brad Version C changes

Discussion in 'Brad' started by DancingFighterG, Oct 1, 2007.

1. DancingFighterG

DancingFighterG Well-Known Member

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Has there any major changes to Brad in version C. I haven't seen anything posted other than some frame data here and there.

2. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    You can make him even more gay (except like a Bear or something).
    ----

Gameplay-wise, I'm also interested. Need to learn how to beat the fucker.

3. DancingFighterG

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. LOL!!

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    There are a couple of "Ver.C changes" threads in the Arcade forum.

This post by Reno indicates that Brad's only had the one minor, but very welcomed, change: Ducking /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is now +2 on hit (used to be -1).

But the answer to your question is no, there have been no major changes for Brad in Ver.C.

5. Dan

Dan Well-Known Member

To be honest, I don't think Brad needed any. He is plenty strong and balanced.

6. DancingFighterG

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. That's fine with me. I think Brad is fine to me. The +2 on hit for his ducking PP is definitly going to help.

7. MisterYao

MisterYao Member

No offense to you DancingFighterG but why do you start every one of your posts with that same intro of "Yo, this is DancingFighterG."

We know who you are when we glance to the left. ^_^

If you're doing it to be funny though you're succeeding hehe.

8. DancingFighterG

Yo, this is DancingFighterg. It's what I've been doing since I started playing competively 5 years ago. It started as a joke but now I do it naturally. It's my thing!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

9. Fuuma

Fuuma Member

"You're thing" is not just silly, but annoying and dumb. It's like saying, "Hi! I'm retarded, it's my thing!"

10. UnderaZoR

UnderaZoR Member

Fuuma, why the need to have a disrespectful attitude on your reply...???... i just take a look at your profile to see that you practice martial art, just wish that a good attitude is transmitted on your school...

11. Fuuma

Fuuma Member

Seriously? I'm stating my opinion, not being disrespectful. I'm sure DancingfighterG is a fine individual, but his habit of stating his name every single post is ridiculous, and I'm fairly certain I'm not alone in this sentiment. And as far as you correlating my disgruntled reply to his habit, with something negative about my gyms (it's a gym, not a school... school's are for traditional martial arts that are unwilling to evolve), you need to stop reaching. A guy's opinion on a message board has no reflection on things in his personal life.

@ DancingFighterG, I have nothing against you bud, it's just that habit of yours makes me die a little on the inside every time you post in a thread, lol.

12. UnderaZoR

UnderaZoR Member

Fuuma, surely you're a good guy to! but my first feeling from your reply to him surprised me... hey! really no offense on you and no negative on your gym just wanna say our attitude spread everywhere in our life...

BTW your response denote that's not your intend to be disrespectful... i don't wanna be an attitude sheriff but at first i can't stay mute when, in my perspective point of view, something appear disrespectful...

have a good day!

13. I agree. Brad is well balanced. that is why he is my fav /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

14. DancingFighterG

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. I've been away for a while. Sorry guys. Fumma, don't sweat it man. People give me crap all the time but I still do it. Let's focus on making Brad the badess mofo around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif