1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Chanchai_VF on YouTube (a hub for YouTube VF content)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

I spent some time this week making adjustments to my YouTube channel so that it can be a decent hub for Virtua FIghter content on YouTube.

Not just the videos I upload, but I also maintain featured playlists on my channel that I constantly update (many times a day!) with:
    • VF Beginners Material
    • Japanese VF Esports
    • Western VF Tournament & Event Videos
    • Western Sessions (Rooms and FT10s)
    • Combo Videos
    • and the weekly hype playlists.
    I also make it easier to find the other VF YouTube channels and have organized them based on the regions they represent. If you scroll down on the main page, you will see the links to all the active content creators that I find (that I find useful)!

YouTube is a very sloppy, but wonderful place for media and streams. I am hoping to help make it easier to find the content you want for your Virtua Fighter Journey ^_^

Hope you all find it useful!

https://www.youtube.com/user/SaintChanchai

Last edited: Jun 10, 2021
    akai, pltan, SPINMASTER X and 2 others like this.