1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Combo For Shun

Discussion in 'Shun' started by Black_Devil99, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Black_Devil99

Black_Devil99 Member

can anyone tell me a starting combo for shun i have all the guides so i know those ones but they are hard to pull off for me

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

[P][P][P]

If you think that's too easy, then do those ones that you have in those guides you have.

or try doing a search.

3. EmpNovA

EmpNovA Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Srider said:
    try doing a search.

[/ QUOTE ]

heh..you didn't have to be that hard on him you know? /versus/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I found a nice Shun combo thread that starts with beginners combos at the first section, from their it gets harder.

PS: In order to get full use of this site, finding your way around via the search is imperative /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif There is more than enough stuff you can find through search on VFDC than any other (non-japanese) VF site, period. I highly doubt anything you would want to know would not already be discussed on these boards.

4. Black_Devil99

Black_Devil99 Member

alright and ty guys

5. Mysterious_Red

Mysterious_Red Well-Known Member

go to quest, fight a shun, save the replay, then go to (memory card) upload the replay, select display "C", and watch the fight in slow motion. when the computer does an easy combo, anaylase it, and see how it's done VOILA! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

6. Black_Devil99

Black_Devil99 Member

well that will work ty

7. Siyko

Siyko Well-Known Member

assuming you're using ps2, do shun's tactics advice. The stuff there should be enough to give you some combos, and give you some ideas for all the floats shun seems to get yet the training doesnt list /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    After that, you can go to free training and go to moves moves list. There you can press a confirm button and find most of Shun's (or anyone's) combo starters by using a specific search feature for finding good combos (it lies sometimes) against particular characters in normal/counter hits and closed/open stances. Please refer to Evo (DVD) manual if you have any difficulties of understanding terminology. Happy Shun:ism... /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif