1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

combo i HAVE to learn

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Jemun, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    alright mates, i'm here to get tips (please nothing of this pro blah blah i don't understand) to get the combo right i saw in the movie done by Itoshun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmzKRhOssqI&feature=related (starting at 1:13) LD /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif - /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif - /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif - and some knee. i think it was already a thread here but i didn't understand it or something like that.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Have you read the Brad Black Book Combos wiki page?

A similar combo is listed there along with notes on how to perform it:

The only difference between the listed combo and the one you saw in the video is the ending hit.

3. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    i don't have the timing for /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

4. Logos

Logos Well-Known Member

Just dash up and do it immediately. Also, it doesn't work on every character. I believe it's only for lightweights, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

5. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    Alright then, I will try it out and yeah, it only works on Eileen, Aoi and Pai.

6. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    The problem is that they don't refloat. Maybe I have not the Open Stance. Gonna try it.