1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Competition

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Mar 13, 2001.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

You know I would have thought most you realize that most of the time were (or at least me) j/k trying to incite compeitiotn with posts saying things like offering prizes etc...theres nothing wrong with that or with saying someone thinks they are good so they want to prove it. When VF4 comes out I gurantee that by the end of the first year it will be much worse that what you hear at the moment on these boards.

BTW as I said before 90% of my posts are made at home and most of the time adamyuki is already logged in, I also make tons of changes ot the main page and upload lots of content so it was convienient to have moderator status to do news posts etc.

CrewNYC

2. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

>You know I would have thought most you realize that most of the time were (or at least me) j/k trying to incite compeitiotn with posts

I understand, as I know how you are in real life.

>BTW as I said before 90% of my posts are made at home and most of the time adamyuki is already logged in, I also make tons of changes ot the main page and upload lots of content so it was convienient to have moderator status to do news posts etc.

Then you should ask Myke to promote your "CrewNYC" username to an administrator status, while demoting "adamYUKI" to normal user. You're telling us outright that you are LAZY, and you should not give others such an opening for a future attack.