1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

CT VF OFFLINE TOURNAMENT

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by SNAKE BOSS, Nov 24, 2022.

1. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Hi and first of all Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. Spend time with your family, be thankful for what you have and stay safe. Now about this tournament. There is a new place opened up in CT near my location. They do all sorts of tournaments for different fighters. So I suggested VF and they agreed to it. It will be next month in December and VF is going to be one of two main tournaments. The other one is Tekken. I can post more later when we I get more info. So if anyone wants to do some offline VF as it was meant to be done then let me know and I will go over the info with you. There are hotels and motels near by for travelers. I know it can be a tough time to travel with all the holiday expenses and all. Just no a.. holes please. Do not need any of that nonsense. We better ourselves by moving forward and not dwelling on the past. We learn and improve. So that is it for now. It will be on a weekend and we will have a stream and money on the line. It is open to the whole world. So let me know if anything. Until then take care.

beanboy likes this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

The tournament date is on December 10.

beanboy likes this.
  3. SNAKE BOSS

Venue is 10 bucks and each tournament is 5 bucks to enter. If anyone can't afford that then I can help pay for the venue and tournament fees. Also will be posting the stream links when we get closer to the tournament day.

beanboy likes this.
  4. SNAKE BOSS

Ok the tournament is today for VF and Tekken. Also the first tournament will be at 5pm eastern for injustice 2. I will only enter the VF and Tekken tournaments. Tekken starts at 6 and VF right after for the main event. This is the twitch link for the stream when it starts. https://www.twitch.tv/gamersguildct . I still care about the game and the community and that is one of the reasons I am doing this. I will be supporting by going there in person but if you can not then give these guys a follow and check out there stream. They stream and put up tournaments for all kinds of fighters old and new. They just opened up this venue this year and they are a good group of guys and gals. They also have a Youtube channel. I have not competed in offline VF for over 5 years. So if you can't be there then check out the stream later and take care. It is VF time.

beanboy likes this.
  5. SNAKE BOSS

Well ok even though we did not end up having a VF tournament yesterday because some people got sick and could not make it. We still had a VF casual matches right after the 8 men Tekken tournament. Got some people to try out VF and some of them liked it enough that they said they are going to download it when they get home. So getting people to even try VF is already a win on it's own. Now the Tekken tournament was fun. Here is the archive of the Tekken tournament and VF casuals. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1675696290 . Enjoy.

With that I will be taking some time off from VF since I have not even been playing VF much in the past 6 months. Online does not interest me because of the net code. If I do play it it will be offline and to teach people if they are into the game. Also I have seen and done everything in this version of VF over a thousand times over. That is what over 10 years of experience will do. So at this point it has to be something interesting for me to play the game. I want to learn new things, new fighters, new mechanics. So with that being said. This is not a goodbye but more like until next time. Especially if a new VF comes out. Good matches to everyone I have played in these 10 plus years online and offline. Also happy upcoming holidays and a happy new year. Be humble and kind. Be good to each other and until next time be well and take care.