1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[DaKILLERBEAN] Boston VF

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by Jerky, Dec 27, 2002.

1. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

That's it. Everyone in the Boston area... it's time to get off your asses and play. After my visit to NYC I got pissed at myself for letting my interest fade. I want to play but Shang, Hyun and I (Hiro as well but he's out west) can't be the only MA vfer's it's just not gonna work that way. Let's play y'all.

First invitation: 12/29/02 my place. Anyone game?

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

get urself a decent name,
    J.E.R.K! /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

3. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

I live in the boston area. I cant find any machines except for UMA and GoodTimes.

4. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yeah, the machines are ass cheeks. We usually tend to play at my place on a ps2 setup in the basement. It's not bad. You right in the city?

5. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

20 min car ride to Boston. Its hard finding people who play VF in Mass. I met Hiro in UMA bout a month ago, I think.

6. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

andrew, i'll give u a call tomorrow if i get back from nyc early enough to play. hyun is out of the state currently so he won't make it. dobi, i look forward to meeting you.
    c u

7. Hyun_

Hyun_ Well-Known Member

Well actually I am back for the weekend. I can probably make it.

8. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Aww shiiaat. Nice, hope you guys can make it. "It's been a long time".

Dobi i'm in Randolph, you north or south? If you live south then you're practically my next door neighbor.

9. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

I live in Brookline, but right now I'm in LA visitin relatives. Also im kinda checkin out the VFEvo down here. Where do you guys usually meet up or play ???

10. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

I live in brookline too

11. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

kewl, maybe we can have the VF nights down in Brookline. Where you live in Brookline?

12. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

green line b, pleasant st stop, i live on pleasant st 1 min from comm.ave . you?

13. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

*Great, now I can send that "package" to you!

*PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE WHITE SHIT.

/versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

14. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

i'm ready to play anytime this weekend andrew / dori. hyun is out of the country for 2 weeks, so he is out. let me know if u are avai

15. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

I live by Green D Line , Chestnut Hill Stop. I'm not gonna be bak till 5th or 6th

16. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

that's pretty close, perhaps andrew can set something up for us to sharp our claws? Andrew? hyun will be back in two weeks fyi.

17. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Sounds good. How does the 8th (Wed) sound? If not then Sun the 12th?

18. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

Where at? Are there any good arcades that hold VF4, I need to practice on the Joystick more.

19. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Dobi, we're talking about my place in Randolph. I have a kick ass sanwa stick (compliments of catch22) and a VF4 stick. If you have your own stick feel free to bring it. Hook up with Shang so that you guys can make it up together if things work out for you.

20. Dobi

Dobi Well-Known Member

Is there anyway we can request a EVO machine or find one close by? I'm kinda losing interest in VF4.