1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DOA Art Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by EvenPit, Dec 28, 2012.

1. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

I'm going to need help on this one. Obviously there are way more images of DOA than there are VF, so bringing in every image from this game from the original to 5 might be impossible, however I realize there are people who actually like this game. Visually it surely is something to look at, and It's a fun button mashing game, (DOA 2 was my favorite), but moving on. What you will most likely see in this thread is a bunch of DOA un-original stuff such as screenshots, however as this thread grows more of the original and unique art will surface, so stick around and enjoi everyone. Oh and please I will try to not upload duplicates, there's too many images out there of this game to be wasting space. My quota will be 40 images a day, and as mentioned b4 the more unique art will surely surface as this thread progresses. Tina_DOA_5_Wallpaper.jpg screenlg6.jpg screenlg2.jpg La_Mariposa_Dead_or_Alive_5_Wallpaper.jpg Kokoro_Dead_Or_Alive_5_04.jpg Kasumi_DOA_5_Wallpaper.jpg image_image_dead_or_alive_5-20499-2380_0001.jpg image_dead_or_alive_5-20253-2380_0012.jpg image_dead_or_alive_5-19778-2380_0013.jpg Group_G01.jpg

2. EvenPit

3. EvenPit

4. EvenPit

5. EvenPit

6. EvenPit

7. EvenPit

8. EvenPit

9. EvenPit

10. EvenPit

11. EvenPit

12. EvenPit

13. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Think this belongs at DoA Central yo! ..or at the very least in Community > General and Not VF5 FInal Showdown > General.

:)

14. EvenPit

You read my mind I was just thinking about that- sucks that I already posted all these though. If a mos wants to move it or something else i'd be cool with that.

Feck likes this.
  15. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

So I got a question.

Images like this, are they captured using the in game camera during watch mode? If so i'd like to know how these folk got them onto the net, don't see any options to share them.

16. EvenPit

hmmm i'm not to sure about that. My guess is that they'd use a capture card to record a set amount of time in HD, then the video would be extracted to a program like iMovie or something else more advanced where you can slow down the video by actual frames. Once they'd get a position they'd like-then from their computer it'd be much easier to take a screenshot.

17. EvenPit

18. EvenPit

19. EvenPit

20. EvenPit