1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DoA on the net...?

Discussion in 'General' started by uk_kid, Oct 21, 2000.

1. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

other than doaonline.fighters.net, where can i find info about DoA2 on the net? you know; character guides, profiles, strategies, etc...
    are there any character specific sites, ala rich's kage site...?

hayabusa til i die

2. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

gamefaqs.com /images/icons/smile.gif

Also, on some of the faqs, there's a chance you might find some links to good sites, who knows. Wish I could help you out on this one man.

3. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

>are there any character specific sites, ala rich's kage site...?

eHH??

character specific! did you see any of the page beyond the kage picture? it's got more info on all three games and all 12 characters than on freakin vfdc....

--
    "A chem bla deshembla blurr fuh bli fouzh"

4. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

site mixup

what's the URL to your address, rich, cos i think i may have confused myke's site with yours...(?)

5. Mr. Bungle

Re: site mixup

that's possible.

mine is:
    world.std.com/~opus/vf

go nuts.

--

6. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

yeh, cheers.
    just to verify: is myke's the BKK site?
    what does BKK stand for BTW? (probably a dumb question, i know...)

7. Mr. Bungle

aye, the Bastard Kage Klan site is myke's.

--

8. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

gamest....

hey rich, any chance of me being able able to get hold of these 'gamest mooks'? the way people talk about em, you'd think they were the holy grail.
    and how much did your vf3(tb?) arcade cost you? you got a stand-up machine? surely you haven't got one of those massive sit down cabinets!?

9. uk_kid

uk_kid Well-Known Member

doa movie clips......?

i know i asked a similar question not that long ago here (at the top of this very thread in fact), but are there any doa2 movie clips out there besides doaon.com and ign? i've got the game myself, so i'm not just looking for footage to see the game in action: i'd particularly be interested in expert hayabusa footage...