1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

DOA6 1.20 Patch Live Service???

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Feb 25, 2020.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    WTF? DOA6 is now selling consumable hair colors:eek: Tell me this is not true. I buy the black hair, then I buy the blue hair, if I want to change it back to black I have to buy the black hair again? WTF? Say it so....:cry:

Am I misunderstanding this patch? I watched Emery Reigns stream seemed to suggest that is the case.

Folks, if this is the case you should just say no to this Bull$hit. Do not encourage Tecmo and Team Ninja to go down this road. The DOA community should find some way to make a strong statement to Tecmo and Team Ninja that this Bull$hit ain't go fly:mad:

beanboy likes this.
  2. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

No way dude.
    I'm watching a vid on it. And that whole thing sounds ridiculous.:holla:

Last edited: Mar 7, 2020
  3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

It's too late for DOA. DOA5 1000$ dlc killed it.

beanboy likes this.
  4. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

LOL at DOA making jokes about T7 charging frame data, and then they charge hair colors ...

Tricky and beanboy like this.
  5. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Sonic The Fighters likes this.