1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Dragon Ball FighterZ Rap Song

Discussion in 'General' started by Tha_FeauchA, Jan 27, 2018.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Shameless plug here, lol. I decided to make a rap song for the game. If you haven't seen Dragon Ball Super, there's bout two things that'll go over your head. Gokus Ultra Instinct. And when he hit Kefla with a Kamehameha dead in her grill, lol.

Short story on how this came about.

Kind of a messed up motive for making it. I heard one particular DBFZ rap on YouTube (which I thought was the only one out there for it at the time), and read comments talkin bout how it was just so dope and some other stuff. When I personally thought it was one of the wackest rap songs I've ever heard. Not just for a game or anime, but as a song period (mind you I don't listen to any of the new rap. So I'm sure there's worst out there, lol). Joint was like, 8 bars long or somethin, with a lil hook. I didn't comment on their channel about it or nothin. Just kept it movin. Not everyone likes strawberry milk, ya know? Plus, I'm not the type to tell ya you're trash. I'd just say 'I didn't think it was good or it was pretty bad'. I aint gonna lie, but at the same time, I'm not gonna be all 'rah rah, you suck, worst thing I've ever heard, etc.' The internet brings out people's true feelings/nature/what's really in their hearts, since there's no consequences for em. And I'm just not that kind of person in real life, and in my heart. So that's what bleeds into my postings.

But, reading the comments is what prompted me to make one, too. Since I felt like I could do better. It was so bad, I straight up bought a cpu and the 'fruity loops producer edition' so I could record it, lol (already had a blue yeti mic). Was blessed enough to have some cash saved up to buy both within this last week.. I YouTubed Dragon Ball FighterZ rap and came across a few others since then. They were aight.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Different topic here.

I've been wanting to record my own rap songs for bout 5 years. But never really had the bread to buy the stuff. Including this song, I've recorded three songs in my life, lol. All on other people's equipment. When I did have a lil money, still didn't get it. I'm a pretty lazy person. In those 5 years, I've only wrote like, 4-5 songs. Some only have one verse. Some just have the hooks with no verses yet, lol. Counting those, it'd be bout 7-8. So, at least this gave me the motivation to buy the stuff, albiet for a completely different reason, but. Now at least I can do all that other stuff.

I aint tryin to get rich off my raps. It's just something I want to do. Just like how anyone has their hobbies or things they enjoy doing, like gaming, playing whatever sport with the homies n whatnot, drawing, etc. Would I like to make money off it? Of course, lol. But that's not my aim for doing it. Just like gaming. Of course I'd love to make money off it, but I do it cause I like doing it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aight. I wanted to get all that out. Hope yall enjoy it. I explain some stuff in the comment on the video. Was kind of a rushed recording. Hope yall enjoy it. If not, meh. What can I do, eh? Hahah. I just wanted to share it. The instrumental has a pretty long intro. If you wanna skip all that, just jump to bout 1:23.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018