1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Emperor !!!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Emperor_Ghaleon, Sep 23, 2002.

1. Emperor_Ghaleon

Emperor_Ghaleon New Member

I have achived Emperor rank with Akira Yuki !! me Happy !!
    I've collected 25 items out of 27
    I need #1 Wild Hair and #2 Blue Bandanna.
    Can anybody help, please ?

ps: My personal data tells me i am a MASTER of counter blows and reversals /versus/images/icons/grin.gif is COOL !

My winning average is 86% (Mostly in Kumite Mode, not much in Versus)

2. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Did you mistakenly think someone cared?

3. Emperor_Ghaleon

You meanie.... /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

4. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Yeah, you're a meanie. /versus/images/icons/confused.gif

5. Goro

Goro Well-Known Member

My dad rulez

6. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

Bad Smurfy....tsk tsk....

7. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

What did you get for becoming an emperor any ending ? or i bet it must be a crappy picture that we all seen and a congratulations or how about " please show us your skill again by playing blind folded " sega are very lame when it comes to creating a decent ending for a game a player has worked had to complete, with virtua fighter they had 3 games previously that lacked a different ending for each charecter and now the 4th has arrived and it has slipped past their minds again /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

8. redhead

redhead Well-Known Member

Tell me this you fool,what the hell do you play the game for, flashy ending movies or a rock solid fighting game, and to answer your question 'NO' you dont get any movie or picture of any sort, the game (kumite)is never ending so maybe you should have actually played the game before making your foolish speculations,

9. That's awesome that you is emperor.I'm at 4th Dan with my main man Jacky Byrant with 117 wins,and 3 loses.While it's okay for now,is emperor is the highest ranking that you can get in Kumite?Also,what's the deal with the VF1 characters?How can you get them to look like the VF1 counter parts?Some one told me about this,and even have the special items for it,but don't know how to use them.Thanks.

10. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

Listen up shit head i got to demonlord rank with lion and about 37 items its realy shit if you finish a game and get fuck all (not even a " Congratulations "). And a never ending Kumite Mode, well i guess you wont be playing VF4Evo or VF5 cuz you like endless, rewardless hardcore fighting

11. Emperor_Ghaleon

Hey if you doesn't like Virtua Fighter why is you still here?

12. redhead

who the fuck cares about a congradulations or an ending movie once youve seen it the first time its worth nothing and around 400 unlockable items is a good treat,and what if you by some chance just might be looking for spheres and you reach the high king rank and your game ends what then??

And maybe theres some little chance that everone who played through hundreds of battles to get there dont want to lose thier player data??

Think about it, youve got a game that lasts months for what? the price of a few ending movies

Demonlord is not the highest rank so your not even worthy of a prize.And of course i would be getting evo it just means that vf 4 has the lifespan to ocupy me untill that comes out (if ever)so i am glad there are no ending movies and im sure lots of others are as well.

And im sorry for da late reply people i havnt been around i just ranked my pai a high king and it felt great.

13. Two_Bit_Mage

Two_Bit_Mage Well-Known Member

the more people i see say "yey im emperor" the more i want to get past 2nd dan (yes im that pathetic)

Thanks for the little inspiration boost. I think i can i think i can i think i can

14. redhead

If you think you are no good at the game just keep playing,its not necesarily skill that will get you to high king/emperor its persistance.

Also i found that when i started playing the game it was the 1st dan rank that i found the hardest.
    When i ranked my pai emperor for the first time most of my battles were in the first dan rank,my Pai has fought 1274 battles and about 450 of them were in the early dan ranks,once you get into the flow of the game its really not that hard

15. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

I don't even care about reaching high king, i just care about my street being so fucking full of old people dying with stupid diseases and they are all rich! If at least they had fast fingers they could play with me...bah! /versus/images/icons/mad.gif

[3][P][K] (force crouch) [4][6][P] [8][P] (AKIRA)

16. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Nothing special. Only bother with getting emperor if you're that type of guy who plays RPG's until his character is lv99, even though you could have won at level 33.

17. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    [3][P][K] (force crouch) [4][6][P] [8][P] (AKIRA)

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell kind of combo is this? QUIT SPAMMING!!

18. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

Why are you guys so stupid? Is it because you're from that side of the globe?? Dre, combo means combination, right (Duh-uh..) and do you know that combo does not mean "Kamehameha"? It's not supposed to be a killing combo, but an unblockable easy one (it's blockable if you're fast, but at least it's something that if used 2 times in a fight can take many damage).

[4][2][P][G] (it's hard to write a combo when you change side so i'll just write like if you were from the right and changed to the left after [4][2][P][G]) [1][1][P] [1][K][G] [4][P] [6][4][4][P][K] (this one sucks big time, has the Yoho is easily blocked, but well...who cares? Just pray for your opponent being a slowpoke at coming out from struggles)

19. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

No offense valetudo, but I think dre's got a pretty good handle on what a combo is and you might not /versus/images/icons/frown.gif .... there's no such thing as a 'blockable' combo. Something that might work 100 times in a row vs. kumite mode opponents or newbies will get owned every time vs. halfway decent players.

For example like you said, stumble throw -> yoho -> dlc... "Just pray for your opponent being a slowpoke at coming out from struggles"
    ....he only needs to get out by holding guard and making one or two circles with the stick... so even if he's having a bad day struggling, he still can get out of this no problem. It only works against the computer or someone who doesn't know how to block.

Anyway, I'm not getting on your case or anything (though I can't speak for Dre eheh)... but there's a lot of stuff the PS2 calls a combo that humans can get out of. Almost anything that ends in u+P for example can be avoided by tech rolling with u+PKG or d+PKG as you hit the floor.
    Keep practicing.

20. Dougydug

Dougydug Well-Known Member

...this is your defintion, CreeD..
    "1. NO WALL COMBOS, and no combos that require very special/weird circumstances. I want combos you can use any time, not stuff that only works when the opponent is back turned, or doing a very specific move, or already dead.

2. TRUE COMBOS ONLY. Don't bother listing combos that can be tech rolled or avoided by quick rising. Don't list combos with pounces at the end unless you're sure that people can't avoid the pounce/ground attack. Don't list stagger combos unless the combos are pretty hard to get out of. Use the PS2's record mode to test combos on yourself.

3. Combos that work only on some characters are okay. I have a lot of combos listed that are for "midweights"... but akira is my midweight training dummy. There are probably a lot of combos that work on lion or shun or lei fei, but not akira. I want those combos too.

Remember: just because the PS2 says it's a combo doesn't always mean it is! Turn on tech rolls and thoroughly test stagger-type combos."
    ...I wish ppl would just search....