1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Endings?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by whodat, May 28, 2002.

1. whodat

whodat Member

Hey, just posting to see if there are endings for each character. My friend beat it, but there were no endings. Does it have to do with the difficulty level? Because i'd be a little dissapointed with no endings, since its a sweet storyline =/

2. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    Nope, afraid not. SEGA never bothered to put in endings... but then, does that really make a difference in the game?

I'd rather have a well developed and thought out gaming engine, as opposed to some flashy sequences when you beat the game. But then, that's just my take on this matter, there are those who would disagree...

3. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

VF doesnt have a sweet storyline. Its just a damn good game.

4. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Nope, afraid not. SEGA never bothered to put in endings...

<hr></blockquote>

Don't forget about VF Kids /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

5. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    Perhaps that statement wasn't as complete as it could have been. I meant to say that they (SEGA) had never bothered to put endings in VF4, please forgive me! /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif

6. h0LLyW00d

h0LLyW00d Member

I agree with b4k4, Tekken and Mortal Kombat have great storylines and thats sad but true why they are way more popular than VF in the the US and europe, in Japan however 90% of all gamers preferes VF over any other fighting game, as storyline has nothing to do with the gameplay.

7. Kali

Kali Well-Known Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Tekken and Mortal Kombat have great storylines and thats sad but true why they are way more popular than VF in the the US and europe

<hr></blockquote>

Whaaaaaat? ROFTL.

8. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

last time i checked mortal kombat's popularity was sinking WAAY downhill. tekken is just barely keeping up; it's still more popular in arcades, but a lot of tekkeners are moving towards VF.

9. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Go New Jersey Nets!!!

10. Trashcan

Trashcan Member

MK and Tekken USED to be more popular. Now VF4 is killing every selling record for a fighting game in Québec.

MK:DA though seems to have some potential. Even if Midway stopped doing quality games in the mid 90s. MK3 and Killer Instinct went out at the same time... who won? Mwaha.

I'd like endings though.