1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

evo in Singapore????

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by alantan, Sep 5, 2002.

1. alantan

alantan Well-Known Member

It is kind of sad that Singapore has not seen evo yet. At least I don't know where. I can still remember the time (VF2 or 3) when was one of the first english speaking countries to get the game... now... even US has it and there is no sign of evo.... just grumbling... anyway if anyone has seen evo anywhere in Singapore, please post.

2. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

I can't tell you where evo is, but I can tell you where evo isn't at. Not at AMK, Bugis, Parklane, or Emerald.

AMK manager doesn't know when or whether it will arrive or not. It is not like VF4 ver.B was a big hit, so they are not concerned about rushing to get evo.

3. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Dude, where have you been? You don't even play at bugis now. Where have you been? Married followed by your honeymoon?

4. DeLune

DeLune Well-Known Member

What liew, where have you gone to? After I came back to Singapore, I played with many Singapore VFers like Danny, Kiat, Zhifeng, SG-Lion etc. But until now, haven't seen you even once. Wanted to play with your Vanessa leh.

As for Evo, I feel that the chance of it appearing in Singapore looked very small. Bugis had earned a lot of money from the VF4 machines and I think they should get Evo.

Anyway, I am going to Bugis this Saturday from 4pm till late. Hope to see you there.

5. kiat

kiat Member

I know where got !!!!

Redhill car mart got evo 1 to 7, either there or toys r us.

Hurry while stocks last!!!!

6. Shundi_05

Shundi_05 Well-Known Member

Hm.....

Ha! Ha! Beri funni!

You must as well said evo came from misubitshi rather than sega.

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/tongue.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

7. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Hm....

Zhifeng so busy ar? So long never see you. Tomorrow saturday go bugis ley. I'll be there at around five. I tell you shundi secret.....

8. alantan

no lar, just very busy with work.

After getting ver C on PS2 don't feel like playing ver B anymore. Anyway so lousy kenna trashed by all you people, very sian.. wait until evo comes out.heard Vanessa got a lot of changes...

9. alantan

too late never see post until now.. dun think you want to play with me anymore... cuz I think I have not touched VF for like 2 months... not even on my PS2. but I will start playing once evo comes out /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Where....oh WHERE THE #@$@!$^&@$#%!#$!@$# is EV?!?!?!?!?!?!?