Fake VF3tb pics

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Vicks Biru, Jun 3, 2001.

1. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Do any of you remember that there were a few pictures circulating the net 2 years ago that were rumoured to be from VF3tb. There was a desert, a subway, a library and a room that looked like the one Dural was showcased in. They were CG pics that someone did... and I want to find them again. If any of you have it or know where they are, tell me! I remember seeing it at hardcoregaming.com but I can't find it now, any help is appreciated.

And about 5 odd years ago I chanced on a VF movie that showed Sarah in an evening gown. Some dumpy kid wanted to invite her for a date but ended up being thrashed. Anyone seen this?

Lastly...another call for VF1 pics... I'd like some thank you very much...

<font color=orange>Imagine losing to this bozo...</font color=orange>

2. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

i can't help with the other stuff you'd like, but i did find some nice vf1 portraits at
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.clb.co.jp/~ohno/SEGA/VF/vf.html>http://www.clb.co.jp/~ohno/SEGA/VF/vf.html</A>

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i think your talking about the april fools pictures..
    they're here somewhere.

--proud member of CvfC--

[​IMG]

4. Vicks Biru

I found the link... but it links to nowhere!!! Is it still hovering around here? And thanx for the link... Mr Bungle.

5. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I deleted it some time ago. Might be on my back-up disc somewhere though...why do you want it??

6. Vicks Biru

Just wanted to see them.... especially that supposed library one... recently that picture keeps popping up in my head for goodness knows why...