1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Father's Day Brawl '21 - Dennis0201 (AK) vs. Chanchai (LI)

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

A FATHER'S DAY BRAWL!

Dennis0201 brings his Akira to challenge me (and to test out his new Qanba Pearl)!
    I don't really have much Akira experience, but I believe I leveled up my game vs. Akira throughout this session. I hang in there better than I thought though I Certainly get beat up good.

The experience was a lot of fun as I feel I have to be precise with my defense against a solid Akira! And I knew going into this that with the amount of high jabs and low jabs I do lately to duke it out at close quarters, Akira's tools was going to be a problem. Eventually as the session goes on you see that I'm mostly tapping to guard a lot of times and trying to duck a lot and be careful (kind of) about when to evade. It was so hard because you feel every choice is being so attacked so violently. It was a blast!

Date of Event: June 20th, 2021
    Air Time: 2:30am - 4:30am
    Broadcast on: https://twitch.tv/Chanchai_VF/

erdraug likes this.