1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

favorite Wu member?

Discussion in 'General' started by blackshadow, Jun 3, 2002.

1. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

who ur favorite wu member? minez is methodman ugod n ghostface killah ghostface da most

2. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

Meth, Gza, Ghost Face..in that order

3. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

funny.. they are gamers from the hood. Used to come to PA game room a few yrs ago. Wrote a song that mentions the walk past my office from the ferry. Wu Beastie and m&M all bring a smile./versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

The only people I know who are in Wu Tang is Method Man and that fucked up drug addict Ol' Dirty Bastard. Geez, that guy is seriously fucked up, Does anyone know what happened to that bastard?

5. Shadowdean

Hmm, I believe he is in Jail..will be out in 2 or 3 years.

6. ReCharredSigh

ReCharredSigh Well-Known Member

btw, not to stray too much off topic, but did you guys ever see the speed stick "power stripe" commercial with method man and redman in it? hecka funny! those guys are hilarious

7. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

GZA my NIZIGGA.

8. Shadowdean

Man, that commercial sucked I thought...talk about a punk way to sell out

9. BakuBaku

BakuBaku Well-Known Member

True, those 2 baisicly broke out of the Wu IMO. Once you start to do anti-presperant commercials you know.........

10. Shadowdean

Well, Redman is part of Def-Squad

11. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle Well-Known Member

DIZZAM YO DID U GO TO SKOOL TO LERN TO TIPE LIEK TAHT?!@ I DID NUT I WUZ TOGHT BY MY RETARDD FREIND TIMMY SO IT CUMZ NACHRILLY. OR MEBBE U R HTE SAME WAY LLIEK TIMMMY?

12. gaishou

gaishou Well-Known Member

oh my.....lol

13. Shadowdean

Oh my god..roflol.