1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Fighters Megamix

Discussion in 'Console' started by Bellotto, Jan 24, 2004.

1. Bellotto

Bellotto New Member

It's been a while since I've played VF. I can't do Kage's TFT>knee. Is it possible in FM? I could do it in VF3tb on DC.

2. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    What a good question! I (maybe) may be able to tell you once I get my Saturn back from switching shop. I honestly think it IS possible. Just input that crouch dash [d[3][6][K].

As for doing it in VF3, use a pad converter (DS2, Saturn pad) or a stick and you should do it. In VF3 TFT was so good.... /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

3. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Neonomide said:

In VF3 TFT was so good.... /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not like its not good anymore hehe /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

go go double negative

4. AmunRa

AmunRa Active Member

i kinda wish sega am2 would do a remake of fighters megamix.

5. Robio_kun

Robio_kun Well-Known Member

God No! It didn't work the first time and I doubt it would work again.

6. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

That's the one that started it all for me! Long live FMM.

7. FatalRose

FatalRose Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Robio_kun said:

God No! It didn't work the first time and I doubt it would work again.

[/ QUOTE ]

What was wrong with it?

8. Dark_Bandana

Dark_Bandana Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with it just the VF character wheren't as good as the fighting Vipers, some of the fighters where a little bit unbalanced, like the Daytona Car, the game didn't have any throw escapes or any of the advaced VF4 moves so people usually choosed the FV because they looked badass(breakable armor) and where easier to control.

9. FatalRose

Does anyone own the game? If so I wanted to ask a few questions (mainly about the VF chars).
    1. Is Jacky's Lighting storm in it?
    2. Are of most of Siba's striking attacks with his sword? Or is it more like yoshimitsu and he rarely attacks with his weapon?
    3. Is B.M. (fighting vipers 2 last boss, not sure if he is in FV 1) a selectable character?
    Answers will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

10. Allyourbase

Allyourbase Well-Known Member

Yes, the Daytona Car owned everyone. Of course, I was 13 or so at the time, so I didn't know any better.

11. Mindscan

Mindscan Active Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Allyourbase said:

Yes, the Daytona Car owned everyone. Of course, I was 13 or so at the time, so I didn't know any better.

[/ QUOTE ]

what? Hornet was laaaame. Anyways the FV characters were a bit stronger but I think that it could be done a lot more balanced if Sega AM2 put the work into it. It could be a pretty fucking awesome game with all the balance that could be implemented into it.

12. virtuaPAI

virtuaPAI Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

Does anyone own the game? If so I wanted to ask a few questions (mainly about the VF chars).
    2. Are of most of Siba's striking attacks with his sword? Or is it more like yoshimitsu and he rarely attacks with his weapon?
    3. Is B.M. (fighting vipers 2 last boss, not sure if he is in FV 1) a selectable character?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I believe so
    2) Its a mixture of both-he has a cheezy ass unblockable as well.
    3)Yes B.M is a playable character.
    4. Aoi is in it as well...but under the name Janet from V-Cop2

13. FatalRose

[ QUOTE ]
    virtuaPAI said:

[ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I believe so
    2) Its a mixture of both-he has a cheezy ass unblockable as well.
    3)Yes B.M is a playable character.
    4. Aoi is in it as well...but under the name Janet from V-Cop2

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks man. I want this game so bad now.

14. Devil7om

Devil7om Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Aoi is in it as well...but under the name Janet from V-Cop2

[/ QUOTE ]
    hahahahahahaha.....

15. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    [ QUOTE ]
    FatalRose said:

[/ QUOTE ]

I happen to own the game and have access to PAL and JAP-versions (AHEM!).

Okay...

1. It most definitely is. It can brake armours.

2. He has many sword attacks and they are all unblockable. Siba would pretty much suck without them.

3. Yes. He is also a bitch.

Btw, Janet plays much like Aoi but has a gun(!!!) and different game mechanics and less moves. She is good, anyway.

PS: Daytona car ruled because he practically was Bahn with low defense, after the armour break...

16. Vith_Dos

Can somone PLEASE post a pic of the daytona car in action! I just need to see how the !@#$ they implemented a racing vehicle in a fighting game. That is the most awesome thing next to a ninja with a double palm

17. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

18. Vith_Dos

OMG OMG OMG OMG

<font color="blue"> DIES !</font>