1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Finally beat that Kumite Dural WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Foondogg, Jun 14, 2002.

1. Foondogg

Foondogg Well-Known Member

Hell Yeah, I finally beat the emperor Dural in Kumite mode! (believe me, it was no easy feat to do). I beat it as a Stormlord no less /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif go figure huh? Anyway, I guess I say that it really really sux that I only get to play her in VS mode. I mainly only play with my brother, but its gotten so that he doesnt want to play with me anymore because i beat him too badly /versus/images/icons/grin.gif. Oh well, thats my only gripe i guess. Just wanted to say that it feels great to take out that Dural ...

2. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Good For u! Wanna cookie?

3. donkey_punch

donkey_punch New Member

actually the line is:

"thats what they all say, they all say d'oh"

4. HighKing

HighKing Well-Known Member

Yipee!! I finally beat her!!

......for the tenth time. /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

5. Foondogg

She IS only available in VS mode. How crappy. Oh well, also I dont seem to fight her anymore. Is fighting her a one time thing, or am i just impatient?

....oh and yes I would love any cookies that you can give me /versus/images/icons/cool.gif

6. cooks94

cooks94 Well-Known Member

Me to i want a cookie to.

7. BananaClips

BananaClips Member

i beat her the first time i fought her. even tho i was a bit lucky, she ringed herslef out in 1 round lol. the other rounds i kicked her azz tho.

8. Foondogg

Guess I must be getting better.
    She is easy now, I guess my only real problem was that she was new, and I didnt know when her combos ended and what her guarantee throw moves were.

9. BananaClips

BananaClips Member

the only problem that i got w/ dural is that she's so damn aggressive, and that kinda influences me. also, as u said it, i rarely fight her, so i don't know her techniques and all that. i dunno.. i got a lotta hits by evading. i mean, i'm not really a good fighter, as kumite-mode has made me kinda stupid. mostly i use my technique of "sure-shot" moves against CPU, thats why i win. against a human player i'd fuck up big time. lol.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Congratulations on beating, and unlocking Dural. She has some amazing moves, and insane combos and is alot of fun to play in vs mode.

However, i would appreciate it if we could keep this board clear of posts of this nature. If everyone posted about what they have done, it could get pretty messy in here. Nonetheless you should be happy to have achieved that, as it takes alot of effort to get to dural in kumite mode, and a good deal of time. Ill keep this thread up for another day, but itll disappear after that.

11. Solid_Snake

Solid_Snake New Member

Re: Finally beat that Kumite Dural WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!(Please, read me)

I could not find her now, but my question is "some on defeat her without block ???", because I think i'm a little newbie (I NEVER BLOCKED ANY ATTACK, and i'm on stormlord defeating the CPU with WOLF). It's possible defeat her without block?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

You can beat dural without blocking. You can I've done it before but it was hard. /versus/images/icons/smirk.gif Use this with Akira.[P]+[K]+[G][4][3][P]+[G][4][P]then[6][4][P]+[G] [8] [P]+[K] then[6][6][P]and[2_][4][6][P] it did a lot of damage especally aganist a wall

13. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    You can beat dural without blocking. You can I've done it before but it was hard. Use this with Akira.[P]+[K]+[G][4][3][P]+[G]then[4][6][P]+[G] [8] [P]+[K]then[6][6][P]and [2_][4][6][P] it did a lot of damage especally aganist a wall

[/ QUOTE ]

against a wall? while fighting dural? dural only appears on her stage (the hangar stage) it doesn't have any walls, even if you access dural through VS. mode it will still go to the hangar stage,so a wall combo with dural is not possible. just a thought.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Opps I forgot that dural had no walls.Sorry my bad.

15. Slayer

Slayer Well-Known Member

I wanna a cookie too!