1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

FT Command Lists (Japanese)

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Myke, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks to nin for sharing this link, here's a neat site that has the FT Command Lists:

http://vf4db.versus.jp/vf4db/vf4db.php

Looks like it's stored in a database since you can sort on any field, much like the VFDC command lists.

The columns are as follows:

Name
    Command
    Level
    Class
    Damage
    Exe
    Guard - standing
    Guard - crouching
    Normal hit - standing
    Normal hit - crouching
    Counter hit - recovery
    Counter hit - small
    Counter hit - medium
    Counter hit - heavy
    Sabaki
    Reversal
    Escape
    Sober
    Notes

2. kimheng

kimheng Well-Known Member

Thanks!!

But I notice some differences concerning frame data beetween VFDC command list and this japanease site

Concerning Aoi:
    [4][K]+[G] guard -14
    [2][K],[P],[P] guard -10
    [P]+[K] guard -12
    [P]+[K],[P] guard -11

Maybe I read it wrong?

3. DanniBoySmith

DanniBoySmith Well-Known Member

i saw this link posted awhile back and prefer these movelists at the moment. its the only movelist i've seen so far that has frame data for the second hit of shuns A2 [4]+[P],[P] (the movelist you gave the link to doesn't seem to have that either myke):

http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~vf4f_ai/

many thanks for the link though. the ability to sort anyway i wish like VFDC movelists is a neat bonus /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

4. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    The source I used for the VFDC lists is from the FT Master Guide, which is actually pre-ver.A. The differences you notice are probably due to Ver.A? But as far as I was aware, ver.A differences were minimal and were mainly damage tweaks.

In any case, when I receive the Orange book I'll give the lists another update for anything that has changed.

I've made one correction on Aoi's list though, [2][K][P][P] was listed as -1 but it should be -10. That was a typo on my part.