1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gameboy Advance and Tony Hawk 2

Discussion in 'General' started by Hayai_JiJi, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Wow is all I can say this game is freakin amazing on the GBA if you like this game at all buy this version it rules ass and also get Castlevania it rocks to.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

You beat me to it, I was gonna start a GBA thread myself. Ah well. So who picked up one of these babies? I've had my Japanese one for a few months now with Mario and F-Zero, just got Castlevania the other day and it rocks. Still contemplating about Krazy Racers. Hopefully we'll get lots more original games and not a bunch of shovelware like GBC in the last year or two.

3. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

hey whos looking forward to doom on the GBA?

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters

4. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

DOOM was out dated three years ago and it never had that special something that still makes me pull out my NES just to play Punch Out! So I guess I not realy looking forward to it. I also think I am addicted to Fire Pro Wrestling I played it for seven hours straight last night.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

5. Drunken_Master

Drunken_Master Well-Known Member

but dont you think it would be cool to play doom against other players with the game boy link up cable?

'Strong body but a weak mind' Sam Seed from Drunken Masters