1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Gamemaster14's Youtube channel featuring Arcade, Games and More.

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by gamemaster14, Mar 18, 2015.

1. gamemaster14

gamemaster14 Member

PSN:
    GM14NeoExtreme
    XBL:
    Gamemaster14XIV
    I have been on youtube for quite a few years now, specializing in Arcade games recently. Here are a few videos specifically of Virtua Fighter that I have posted:

Most recent (Yesterday/Today):

Virtua Fighter 3 Arcade Intros:

Game Nexus Arcade Video Virtua Fighter 3 Taka-Arashi:

Older Videos:

Game Nexus Arcade Video Virtua Fighter 2 (1994 Sega Model 2)

Game Nexus Arcade Video Virtua Fighter 4 Version C (2001 Sega Naomi 2 GD-Rom)

And Finally the much older video from last March before I had proper capture hardware:

Game Nexus Arcade Video Virtua Fighter 4 Final Tuned (2004 Sega Naomi 2 GD-Rom)

Mind you I do not claim to be any kind of Virtua Fighter or fighting game expert, I just like the games and arcade hardware. My channel also has many more arcade and video game videos. Enjoy.

IcKY99 likes this.
  2. oneida

oneida Long Arm of the Lau Silver Supporter

PSN:
    oneida_vf
    XBL:
    oneida1
    it's a real treat to see these games running on their original hardware, especially since emulation is butt and the console ports are downgraded.

these videos seem really high contrast, what's with that?