Giant Gram where?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Hayai_JiJi, Jan 9, 2001.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Alright I was looking to purcahsing Giant Gram but cannot find it any where so if you know where I may find this gem of a wrestling game it wuold be much apprieciated. I also apologize if this querry is inappropriate for this particular board if that is the case just let me know and I will not do it again but I figured it would be O.K. considering the game contains VF characters.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

Umm Giant Gram as in the first DC release or GG 2000?,good game but I can't stand the mashable counters :)

3. Hayai_JiJi

Which ever would be cool.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. AlexMD

Well I got mine from www.burn.com.au but I assume they'd be somewhere closer to you,man I didn't know they were hard to come by.Are you looking for a shop in your area or something? cause otherwise I thought any old importer should have it :).

5. AlexMD

Oh yeah Wolf from GG2000 is a very sad shell of his VF self though seeing other characters doing Jeffry's wal throw against the ropes or the splash mountain will definatly bring a tear to your eye :)

6. Hayai_JiJi

Well I did not assume it would be as deep as VF I was just in search of a wrestling game that can be played with a little skill as opposed to those one button equals finishing move type of wrestling game. I was looking for a online merchant tht sold imports and would not rip me off and I already checked www.ncsx.com and they are sold out.