1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Giant Gram where?

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Hayai_JiJi, Jan 9, 2001.

1. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

Alright I was looking to purcahsing Giant Gram but cannot find it any where so if you know where I may find this gem of a wrestling game it wuold be much apprieciated. I also apologize if this querry is inappropriate for this particular board if that is the case just let me know and I will not do it again but I figured it would be O.K. considering the game contains VF characters.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

2. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Umm Giant Gram as in the first DC release or GG 2000?,good game but I can't stand the mashable counters :)

3. Hayai_JiJi

Which ever would be cool.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin

4. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Well I got mine from www.burn.com.au but I assume they'd be somewhere closer to you,man I didn't know they were hard to come by.Are you looking for a shop in your area or something? cause otherwise I thought any old importer should have it :).

5. AlexMD

AlexMD Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Wolf from GG2000 is a very sad shell of his VF self though seeing other characters doing Jeffry's wal throw against the ropes or the splash mountain will definatly bring a tear to your eye :)

6. Hayai_JiJi

Well I did not assume it would be as deep as VF I was just in search of a wrestling game that can be played with a little skill as opposed to those one button equals finishing move type of wrestling game. I was looking for a online merchant tht sold imports and would not rip me off and I already checked www.ncsx.com and they are sold out.