1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Go get AVATAR!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Dennis0201, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Or your blu-ray player exists for NOTHING!!!

2. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

I liked avatar but its too long to watch again. Its the same issue for me and Lord of The Rings. I think LOTR series and Avatar are great movies but I don't want to sit through them again for a long time. [​IMG]

3. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    I will definitely do that, sir [​IMG]

I would even buy it in 3D, but the glasses and at least a Samsung new 3D LED monitor... if I could afford it xD

For now I'm gonna stick with BD version of it [​IMG]

4. Dennis0201

Haha,
    Avatar is the best quality BD I have ever seen!!
    Get one copy LA, you won't regret!! And you don't need to watch the entire movie in one time~

Btw, skip LOTR's blu-ray this time. It's not worth to waste money on that shit quality...

5. Dennis0201

What I'm impressive is that 2D version actually provides some details which 3D didn't!!
    It's only $20 everywhere, such a nice price~

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    I'll be picking it up today on my lunch break! I don't know when I'll watch it again, but I'd definitely like to own it.

7. L_A

L_A Well-Known Member

actually gonna wait on avatar. I heard they are rereleasing it in the theater later this year with new footage and then they will rerelease the bluray again. I'll get it the second time around. [​IMG]

8. Dennis0201

6 mins footage more in Nov. And I believe the blu-ray won't be the untilmate edition because he is James Cameron!!

Btw, Avatar is able to backup now...

9. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Give James Cameron more money for being unoriginal.

Good idea.

10. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    WTF! I just order mines online early this morning and pretty sure it's shipped already. OMG this is the fucking stupid shit I have ever heard of. Talk about milking it Cameron. FUCK ME! Well I'll just see if I can sell my copy to a friend or someone because no way in hell I'm buying that shit twice.

11. Dennis0201

It's worth to get it now Rod!!
    This edition is pure for quality purpose cuz there is NO other stuffs in this blu-ray.

Yes, this coming Nov. has special edition with 6 mins extra footage plus uncut scenes(about 30 mins not in regular film) but you have to wait 7 more months!!

12. TheUgg

TheUgg Well-Known Member

whats Avatar?

13. Jigohro

Jigohro Well-Known Member

Wiki says it's this dude here:

[​IMG]

I fail to see what's the commotion about, but I *do* dig his mighty '80 hair.

14. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Imagine seeing that '80s hair in 3D.

15. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Best game ever. Still have the cloth map that came with it!