1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Goh interview

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Ryadus, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

Send me your own version of Goh's throw [6][6][P]+[G].
    It doesn't matter if it's lower damaged than [2_][6][P]+[K].
    I have got my own too but I'm going to tell it after I've read some of yours!

2. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

Here's the real Goh interview with Barbara Walters.

- B.W. :
    Good evening Mr. Hinogami
    - Goh :
    Please call me Goh.

- B.W. :
    Ok Goh, rumor has it that you're an assassin working for J6, is this true ?
    - Goh :
    No comment.

- B.W. :
    Ok be honest. Overall do you think that Am2 did a good job with your movelist ?
    - Goh :
    No comment.... But I tell you what though, they did a wonderful job with the motion capture.

- B.W. :
    It says here that you're only signed for one year with Am2, will you renew your contract for next year if there aren't any significant changes in your movelist.
    - Goh :
    My manager's taking care of all the paperwork for right now and you have to remember that, that was only my rookie year but yes I want a better movelist for the next installment or I might consider leaving. I'm hoping that everything works out and that I'll eventually end my career here at Sega.

- B.W. :
    Would you consider an offer from Namco or Tecmo if they came to you with the right offer.
    - Goh :
    Sure why not ? If I had to choose between the two I'd probably choose namco. I think my style would blend better in their game. But I really want to finsh my carreer at Sega.

- B.W. :
    I heard your friend Mr. Brad Burns isn't too happy at Am2, how's his situation going ?
    - Goh :
    I don't know, you'll have to ask him that.

- B.W. :
    Is he also considering leaving ?
    - Goh :
    I DON'T KNOW, you'll have to ask him that.

- B.W. :
    Ok lets talk about your childhood.
    - Goh :
    No !

- B.W. :
    Alot of people have been wondering if there's a beef between you and Akira Yuki. So..... IS there a beef between you two ?
    - Goh :
    Oh you mean poster boy. Fuck him, he's just jealous because me and Brad are getting all the chicks now. He only hangs out with his top tier friends and thinks he's the shit because he's making more money than everybody else but he's a punk. A fucking Ryu ripoff that's all he his.

- B.W. :
    Hmmm but aren't you kinda.... a Jin Kazama ripoff.
    - Goh :
    Why do people keep comparing me to that bitch ? So yeah he got the hood before me BIG fucking deal !! He's like Akira, just another poster boy top tier faggot.

- B.W. :
    Any news on Taka ?
    - Goh :
    Who ??

- B.W. :
    What are your views on Dural ?
    - Goh :
    She's part of my J6 assassins crew so I can't hate on her. Much love to Dural.

- B.W. :
    Any future plans, movies, anime, action game ?
    - Goh :
    Naah just focusing on fighting for the moment but I might make an appearance in VF quest, stay tuned.

- B.W. :
    Thank you for taking the time to answer these questions.
    - Goh :
    Later.

3. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

That was great. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Nothing but the truth in there.

5. agios_katastrof

agios_katastrof Well-Known Member

LOL. I'd like to ask Mr. H. regarding his apparently extensive backgrounds in classical ballroom dancing. I mean it's enough to incorporate into his fighting style.

6. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

hahaha lol!
    /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

7. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

LOL, do another one! Let the drama continue and pick Akira so he can respond to the poster boy comment. /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. American_Pai

American_Pai Well-Known Member

Barbara Walters sure knows her stuff. No wonder she gets paid the big bucks.

9. Tsobanian

Tsobanian Well-Known Member

Just HILARIOUS!!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. ONISTOMPA

Re: Akira strikes back.

Akira strikes back.

- B.W. :
    Good evening Mr. Yuki.
    - Akira :
    Good evening Barbara, please call me by my first name.

- B.W. :
    Ok Akira, how does it feel to finally be recognized outside of Japan for a change ?
    - Akira:
    It feels good, VF has finally gotten the respect it deserves in Europe and the in US we still have alot of work to do but atleast we're heading in the right direction and hopefully someday it'll reach the same status that it has in Japan.

- B.W. :
    You seem to have always been the spokesperson or should I say ''the poster boy'' for VF speaking of which. Not too long ago I had an interview with one of your... rivals, Mr. Goh Hinogami and this is what he said when I asked him about the beef between you two. I quote : ''Oh you mean poster boy. Fuck him, he's just jealous because me and Brad are getting all the chicks now. He only hangs out with his top tier friends and thinks he's the shit because he's making more money than everybody else but he's a punk. A fucking Ryu ripoff that's all he his.'' What's your response to these harsh words ?

- Akira:
    Tell him to win a tournament, tell Goh if he wants to make Akira type cash he'll have to kick Akira type ass first. Nothing's free in this business, just ask Taka.
    Me, Lau, Kage, Jacky the so called top tier, we worked hard to get to where we're at right now. How could he even expect to come in the game and automatically be the shit. He should be happy that he's on the box cover periode, him and Brad.
    And chicks, c'mon look at him, you actually believe that he gets more chicks than me. Fuck him, bottom line is that I'm a legend like it or not and I win tourneys. If he wants a dplm for the next game he'll have to earn it. He should be happy considering I let him copy my shrm.

- B.W. :
    Speaking of tournaments, you're in a little slump right now, Jacky totally dominated you at Otenami Haiken 3, you lost to Lion at EVO 2k3, didn't make the finals at FSB... any reasons as to why you've been struggling lately ?
    - Akira:
    Well I think alot of it has to do with the fact that people are starting to figure me out as time goes on but I'm still confident in my speed, power, and skills. And don't believe the hype : I'm still THE MAN to beat in VF.

- B.W. :
    Lets talk about [P]+[K].
    - Akira:
    I'd love to but Sega won't allow me. I'm sorry next question.

- B.W. :
    How do you do your knee ?
    - Akira :
    *Sigh* Use the search Barbara.

- B.W. :
    I'm also having a hard time modifying...
    - Akira :
    I'm sorry Barbara, you'll have to use the search.

- B.W. :
    Well EXCUSE me for asking !
    - Akira :
    Well, if you were in my shoes and you had a million people asking you the same shit everyday. You'd react the same way. If you want to learn how to do the knee you'll have to either practice or come to one of my kung fu classes.

- B.W. :
    Any news on Taka ?
    - Akira :
    Nope, maybe in VF5 but he might have to lose a few pounds.

- B.W. :
    - Akira :
    I think it's time... No comment.

- B.W. :
    Any future plans, movies, anime, action game ?
    - Akira :
    Yes you'll be catching me in VF Quest maybe next year. I'll keep you posted.

- B.W. :
    Thank you for your the time.
    - Akira:
    You're welcome.

11. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    ONISTOMPA said:

- B.W. :
    How do you do your knee ?
    - Akira :
    *Sigh* Use the search Barbara.

- B.W. :
    I'm also having a hard time modifying...
    - Akira :
    I'm sorry Barbara, you'll have to use the search.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA you tell 'em good

12. Plague

Plague Well-Known Member

PSN:
    plague-cwa
    XBL:
    HowBoutSmPLAGUE

YYEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Originality ROCKS. So cool of you to take off on this interview thingie. Made me laugh. I like it.

"How could he even expect to come in the game and automatically be the shit. He should be happy that he's on the box cover periode, him and Brad."

13. ONISTOMPA

[ QUOTE ]

- B.W. :
    Ok Goh, rumor has it that you're an assassin working for J6 , is this true ?
    - Goh :
    No comment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

- B.W. :
    - Goh :
    She's part of my J6 assassins crew so I can't hate on her. Much love to Dural.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man is that Barbara Walters good !!! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

14. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku

Heh, nice.

15. Ryadus

Ryadus Well-Known Member

I think my question don't get any REAL answers, pity... /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. ONISTOMPA

Oops, forgot about that /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Well I don't really know what else you can do after [6][6][P]+[G] besides a shrm or a pounce that's guaranteed for decent damage. What do you got and is it guaranteed ?

17. Faded

Faded Well-Known Member

[6][P]+[K] (slam), ground throw is good damage but it can be tech rolled and the throw can be escaped. It's a lot more consistent than you'd think though. Worth going for from time to time for sure.

[K]+[G] Will hit wolf and jeff if you put it in straight away, not the best damage but kinda flashy.

P.S. The interviews = funny shit

18. DRE

DRE Well-Known Member

[4][6][P]+[K] works also, but I 99% of the time I use his shoulder ram.

19. ONISTOMPA

[ QUOTE ]
    Faded said:
    [6][P]+[K] (slam), ground throw is good damage but it can be tech rolled and the throw can be escaped. It's a lot more consistent than you'd think though. Worth going for from time to time for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you're right, it's good to use it once in a while I tried doing [6][6][P]+[G], [6][P]+[K] let the CPU tech roll and go for [2]or[8][K]+[G] but sometimes it whiffs so I don't know maybe there's a precise timing or something.

[ QUOTE ]
    Faded said:
    [K]+[G] Will hit wolf and jeff if you put it in straight away, not the best damage but kinda flashy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, just to vary once in a while.

[ QUOTE ]
    Faded said:
    P.S. The interviews = funny shit

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks guys, just having fun but I can't take all the credit. Props to Ryadus ! /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Dre :
    Yeah actually, doing [2]or[8][K]+[G] after a tech rolled [4][6][P]+[K] is much easier than [6][P]+[K] all you have to do is guess right.

P.S. The same goes for a tech rolled [K]+[G] so you can actually use it as bait and since those two moves are quite easy to TR all you have to do is guess right. I usually stick to [2][K]+[G], still not guaranteed but good to know.

P.P.S. Man you can almost take off the whole life bar with this shit !

20. stalwartsamurai

stalwartsamurai Well-Known Member

LOL /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

im trying not to make the tap leak here

man those interviews are pure genius /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif