1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Martial Arts movies on Netflix?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tha_FeauchA, Nov 18, 2011.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Anyone recommend anything that I can stream? I don't have the DVD plan.

One I can recommend is "Ip Man". That ones dope. There's a Ip Man 2, but I didn't like it as much. Still worth watching at least once though.

Apperantly, when Bruce Lee was 16 that was his teacher and he based a lot of his philosophy from Ip.

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Donnie yen also looks a lot like Chief Flash [​IMG]

3. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

I don't have netflix but I still haven't seen a more impressive Martial Arts movie than Ong Bak and I saw that when it was released.

'Flash Point' and 'Kill Zone' come to mind as entertaining flicks though. Both of them star Donnie Yen.

4. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Thanks for the suggestions. I looked for em and it figures they'd be DVD only lol. Maybe they'll put em up for stream later on.

Yea I seen all them Ong Baks before, and The Protector. That first Ong Bak was definently crazy. They got 2 and 3 for stream but not the first one..

5. AnimalStaccato

AnimalStaccato Well-Known Member

Both of those Donnie Yen movies are on the pirate bay if you were so inclined.