1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Good Stomach Crupple Combos??

Discussion in 'Brad' started by thelaxative, Nov 9, 2007.

1. thelaxative

thelaxative Member

More often than not, I can't take advantage of a good crupple. Anybody know any good ones?

2. HighGuy_iP

HighGuy_iP Member

66p+k,p,6k

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Look around, the site is full of information in either existing threads, or the wiki (accessed via the Virtua Fighter 5 menu on the left).

To start you off: Brad Stomach Crumple Combos from the Black Book Combo page wiki.

4. BodomSoldier

BodomSoldier Active Member

I'm having trouble landing combo 13-(SR)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif or (SL)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif CH → /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif[+]/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif → (D)/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

I can't land the last kick... any ideas?

5. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Are you ending the combo with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif to go into Ducking then /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif?

There's nothing special about entering this combo. Just input everything asap.

6. BodomSoldier

BodomSoldier Active Member

How do you go straight from 66p+k into ducking? I thought you can only go into ducking if you do 66p+k,p

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Doh, that's clearly a typo. It should have been /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif.. etc