1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

HAPPY FOR Virtua FIGHTER FANS on XBOXONE

Discussion in 'Console' started by Nappy, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Nappy

Nappy Member

I would like to give a shout out to fans of this game. I sent 26 tweets to microsoft's requesting this game to BC. I do not know if that helped but it did not hurt. The game runs smooth and if you have brooks adapter play with your stick. But get a new stick for the xboxone if you can. Pad players can play with the elite. My name is NAPPY PROPHET on xobxone. For the fans of this community I will be hosting an online tournament in OCTOBER for 25 microsoft money and the statue below to the winner must be 18. Ill post later on the directions on how to proceed later. The reason why I am doing it is because I love VF even though I suck and so many individuals did so much to keep the fire burning . Again Congratulations! Been part of the community for a long time I do not post that often but this is great. Peace! The microsoft money will be emailed code the statue must be 18 and over to receive! thanks! Moderators if I posted in wrong place Sorry!
    28284.jpg

2. Sonic The Fighters

Sonic The Fighters Well-Known Member

That's cool !

+ i got a joke -> happy is nappy :holla::ROTFL:

3. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

Now I want an Xbox one, or an Xbox one X. Lol! :p
    When I saw Maximillian Dood, play it on his Xbox one X
    a few months ago, I was like.....Wow! :D