1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone tried this XBOX360 to PS3 adapter?

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by Andramelech, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech
  2. BlackGeneral

BlackGeneral The Emperor of Elbows Bronze Supporter Content Manager Akira

PSN:
    BlackGeneral
    XBL:
    BeeGee VFDC
    I don't think that this converter works on the MadCatz line of arcade sticks.

3. Andramelech

Andramelech Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Andramelech
    I thought it might not have to officially support it, but I have yet to find a review like.. "this works great with my mad cats.." So I'll have to go with what you say.

I found a thread on SRK that lead me to a video of what I thought was the above product, but it turned out to be this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0042SB2I0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&smid=A2H3QE25AGJEMY

He was demonstrating using a TE for a 360 on a PS3 console. This product is full of bad reviews for people trying to use it for a ps3 controller on a 360 console. But for how I want to use it, it may work good.

If I do pick this up, I'll post a review.