1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Hate Mail / Funny Messages / Rage

Discussion in 'General' started by Modelah, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Though perhaps similar, this isn't necessarily a BG thread.

If you got hate mail, put 'em on blast here!
    Any other funny messages etc, share 'em here!

2. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    During my RAW set with @Swordfish2 I was extremely blessed to have @Richkwondo (aka SNAKEEYEZ59, Godokunodan, Chair-kicking Ape etc.) in my corner cheering me on with these supportive, encouraging messages:
    P1000401.JPG P1000402.JPG P1000399.JPG P1000400.JPG P1000398.JPG P1000406.JPG P1000407.JPG P1000405.JPG P1000403.JPG

Attached Files:

3. Flyingguillotine

Flyingguillotine Well-Known Member

And yet you were basically sending hate mail to me in my Kyasao Tech thread. What a hypocrite . It clearly says in the OP only post if you are a Kage player. You play Taka, pathetically at that. You got destroyed by a total n00b. That was a waste of my bandwidth. You're garbage, dude. For real , living Japan you'd think some of those high level players skill would run off on you.

You suck. That was pitiful.

IcKY99 and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  4. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    No, that wasn't hate mail at all. I just made that post because you seem like an asshole, lol.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
    Pai~Chun and Ellis like this.
  5. Flyingguillotine

Flyingguillotine Well-Known Member

Hey I just noticed something. You called Richkwondp an "ape" . Why is that? Because he's African American and you're a white bigot? Wow. You're a real winner.

IcKY99 and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  6. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Nice try with the race card, @Flyinggeraldine. I am a New Zealand Maori of the Ngāti Porou tribe. You are still an asshole, and Rich is still an ape.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    PoisonKid13, IcKY99 and Ellis like this.
  7. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    I understand the annoyance if you got that crap during the RAW Modelah,
    you should have looked for some block function, only to keep the corner of the screen
    from getting crapped by anti-motivational junk, It can be distracting even if not caring.

But why did flyingguillotine get so upset about those Godoku/SnakeEyes messages?
    Hey flyingguile, you should know that this godoku is well known for not standing behind his losses, of which we all on this site has a few, and he posts and overly hypes his few wins.

He dresses like a ninja in his videos, and talks a lot of bullshit about just about anybody else.

That is a total hypocrite and sad way to handle any serious wish to play VF, so i think you got the wrong person flyingguile - you should send that godoku/snakeeyez those messages instead and chill!

He does seem to go to tournaments, that seems to be his only reedeming quality as it seems that he deeply really wishes to get somewhere - but his demeanor has a lot to ask for to say the least.

That godoku seems to be a grown man, but behaves like a pre-teen-school boy, with his vocabulary and playing dress-up and the way he types

- you can be much more mature and a bigger person than GodokuSnakeNoEyez flyingguile, i am sure! ; )

8. Strider786

Strider786 Well-Known Member

I gotta bunch of funny messages to come in a bit just you guys wait :) Its funny because i'm not even that good and I get quite a bit of hate :/

Modelah and Riskbreak like this.
  9. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

OK. I'm laughing way to hard I didn't think anything could be funnier than "Snake Jantior" thank you PRep, "GodokuSnakeNoEyez" lol !

Ellis likes this.
  10. Strider786

So I'll go in chronological order, all of these guys I met on PSN. My first bit of hate came from senpai21 on literally my 3rd day of playing VF on Ranked last month. I was using Goh and he was using Shun I think. I had played about 150 games at that point, I think I was like 1st Dan and he was a sentinel or something. He bodied me pretty bad, then still felt the urge to send this
    [​IMG]
    It Kinda hurt too :( no explanation as to what I did wrong or anything just a straight up insult.

Anyway after a week or so I improved a whole bunch, then I came across this guy KAESEFUSSXXL, who was pretty bad. I beat him and he sent this
    [​IMG]
    After that, whenever I saw this guy in the lobby, I challenged him and bodied his ass, holding g and mashing 2 after every knockdown and round. I know I said I don't like trolling but when someone disrespects and therefore deserves it, it is pretty funny :D

So somewhere in my first week I met this one Sentinel called MyOneLove4Steph. He's some asshole who'd play either Shun or Lei-fei, back up then lay the fuck down expecting you not to kick the piss out of him. I beat him once with Goh, then we had some alright matches that time..

Then I met him again after dropping Goh for Jeff a week or so later and he tried the same garbage at the start of the match, so I bodied his ass 3-0. The connection was pretty bad so when he wanted to challenge me again I was like cba and told him "too laggy, sorry.". He sent this
    [​IMG]
    Its clear he was salty about not being able to rematch (even though he was screwing around, I mean what did he expect?), but its still funny as hell: talking about respect and at the start of the match he wanted to troll, plus speaking of button mashing, I remeber hitting him with those golden showers a whole bunch of times...

Last one is strat_manuk who I met yesterday. Don't fight this guy. It says on his profile He speaks English (UK) and he has UK in his name.. so chances are he's in the UK like me, plus he had a green bar so the connection should have been immaculate. But as soon I get in the match, not even my matches vs the Asian gray bar bros compair to the lag I bore witness to. It was obvious he was purposly lagging the match. So I did what all should do In lag and mashed Jeff's 6k. It looked funny as hell to, like he's skipping or someshit.

Btw, All Asian guys I see in ranked have gray bars including @Modelah , but he's got like the best internet in the world or something what with being able to play matches with very little lag even though he's on the other side of the world from me..

Anyway So I rekt his ass (Strat_man) and he sends.
    [​IMG]
    ...Which was sort of true tbh :D

In the lobby as well he challenged me again so I was like sweet another free win so I pressed ready. He waited until the timer ran out to DC. So I did the same to him when I saw him in the lobby, and he sent
    [​IMG]
    and it was :D.

I did the same thing everytime I saw him in the lobby until my man @Riskbreak came online and had a long ass set of great matches vs his Brad that day. GGs man

Thats all folks, hope this was entertaining :)

11. Riskbreak

Riskbreak Member

PSN:
    Riskbreak_
    Quite a story there, for some reason you seem to attract whiners. :)
    That guy senpai21 sent me same message last week even though I won most matches against him, really no point in trying to figure out what goes through his head. Same applies to most of those people probably.
    And of course thanks for the awesome matches.

Ellis and Strider786 like this.
  12. Strider786

Ikr! God damn. Its good fun though :)

Ellis and Riskbreak like this.
  13. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Damn Well played Modelah

Ellis likes this.
  14. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Actually that made no sense, racism isn't a white people exclusive thing. But that's beside the point like the whole conversation.

Unfortunetly, I've never received hate mail in FS even though I've trounced plenty of 4000 games played Hunters back in the day, but I did deny Modelah's Taka mirror challenge and it made him sad so that's almost as good :cool:

15. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Because it's the same person, apparently. It seems he has a few accounts here at VFDC, too (how did THAT happen?).
    LOL, I remember that. Belated hate mail sent. Check your inbox, buddy. :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2014
  16. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
    Do we have to limit ourselves to only VF Hatemail? I got a real funny one from Tekken and P4A

17. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    (pss, i was aware of that fact - it was not like it was a well hidden secret after a few posts ; ) )

18. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Nah, let's have a look! If it isn't VF hate mail just mention what game it was from.

PoisonKid13 likes this.
  19. PoisonKid13

PoisonKid13 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    AngerTheMasses
    Okay awesome. I'll put one in tomorrow. Student needs sleep.

20. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Just when I thought the well was dry, BAM! From out of nowhere, MORE Godoku/SNAKEEYEZ/@Flyingguillotine/STRAWBERRY-NINJA etc etc!!! :)
    Borrowing @Strider786's format for this:

First:
    P1000511.JPG

Then this:
    P1000512.JPG

I sent this, to be polite:
    P1000514.JPG

And he replied with this:
    P1000509.JPG P1000510.JPG

LOL, GODOKUNO~DAAAAMN!!!